1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling a website with +3,204,440 Pageviews, w/ revenue of 900USD a month from ads

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Michael123, Feb 2, 2012.

Hi,

I'm selling my website due to larger scale money problem, I've had the website for numerous years. It's +4years old. It has around 15,000 Alexa.

The website is a forum.

It's currently generating around 900SD per month from ads per month, but possibility for more if you place more ads. I currently only sell 1 banner and 5 links, and a affiliate program.

Majority of the traffic comes from western countries, america being #1 , united kingdom #2, canada #3.

Visitor stats:
    http://i.imgur.com/SGyb9.png

Percentage analytic:
    http://i.imgur.com/yfQxv.png

Visitors Country:
    http://i.imgur.com/jFVBP.png

This website has a good community base, and responds very well to advertisement. I don't really want to sell it because of the time it took to grew it, but I don't see anyother way to get some fast money.

The BIN is 15,000USD.
    Domain registrar: Namecheap

Starting bid: 8,000USD
    Payment Method: Paypal/bank Transfer
    I won't put the domain name here because it gets indexed by google, if you truly are interested then you can pm me. The trade would be done through escrow, unless you are willing to send the payment first.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    Michael123, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. sadiqsaad

sadiqsaad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You haven't verified your ownership. Can you please do that?

sadiqsaad, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  3. Michael123

Michael123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can I verify the domain name without giving up the domain name in this topic? I don't want to out the domain name so it gets indexed by google. If there's a interested buyer we can talk in private and I'll provide proof of ownership and all information that the buyer wants to know.

4. Michael123

Michael123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to include:

The site also get donations, which would act as an bonus. Each donation is 15euro, so some months I got up to 100euro in donations per month. Because of some issues with paypal, I had to temporarily close the donation system.

The donations were NOT included in the revenue.

5. Shetra

Shetra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What were the paypal issues? how about uploading an image of the url and then we can see it without it being indexed by google.

Shetra, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  6. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree with you !

archc, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  7. Michael123

Michael123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My creditcard had expired and so I had to verify the new card, meanwhile it wasn't verified I had a limit.

Michael123, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  8. arichatz

arichatz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    You're wasting everyones time by not listing the URL. Good luck selling the site with 71% itrader and a "secret" URL.

arichatz, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  9. Michael123

Michael123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't care if I'm wasting your or anyone elses time. I'm only interested in 1 buyer.
    Obviously you're not interested in buying, but you feel the need for attention. I'll retort.

I can see from your post that you have never done a website trade in your life, if you had then the word Escrow would mean plenty to you. But you have no idea what it is. Reason why I don't add the url is because I don't want this topic to be indexed, and everytime someone googles the website among the top search results you find a sales topic about the website. That is why I tell interested parties to contact me by PM and I'll give them the url.

I did mention this in top post, but I'll assume that stringing that sentence you made of random words is at the peak of your capability.

If you can't grasp that concept, then too bad buddy. I don't really give a fuck.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
    Michael123, Feb 3, 2012 IP