1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR2 Free Web Directory Accepting Any Submissions Quick Approvals

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by maximumprofit, Feb 1, 2012.

Hi there everyone, I have just recently established a FREE web directory which is now accepting submissions. I accept most type of submissions - but make sure you write a good title and description as I value a well-written submission!

Do take note that this is a FREE web directory, and reciprocal links are NOT REQUIRED.

Details of the web directory are listed below:

Link: http://www.gzaya.com/

Link Submit: http://www.gzaya.com/submit.php (please use this link for faster link submissions)

PageRank: 2

I value all link submissions to my website - a long and descriptive description would surely increase the chances of approval tremendously.

Also, please comment here if you like the web directory, and if there are areas that I can improve on, positive and constructive remarks are appreciated – derogatory or hateful remarks not appreciated.

And if you don’t like the web directory for any reasons, please do not submit your links to the web directory.

For the next 48 hours, I will dedicate my time to moderate and approve good links, as this is a human moderated web directory.

***For your info, the web directory might load slow at certain time in the day, as there might be a huge influx of concurrent link submissions.

Thank you and awaiting for your link submissions!

maximumprofit, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. ourktm

ourktm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well the one suggestion that i can give is that you should add a logo to the website/directory. There are just two big adsense advertisements on the top.

ourktm, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  3. DPAddict1

DPAddict1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I submitted my site, but I am in agreement with ourktm, I would do a nice logo or header instead of the adsense advertisements.

DPAddict1, Feb 2, 2012 IP