1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware: Carhidkits.com

Discussion in 'General Business' started by williamjames, Feb 1, 2012.

i bought a headlight kit from these people because they advertise the kit as having high quality german bulbs and ballast components. well, the kit arrived and not so. also, they stated they warrant the bulbs for lifetime, yet there is not a single word anywhere in this kit or instructions mentioning the word warrantee. i finally contacted them today after trying for nearly a week to get a RMA so it can be returned. i had an unbelievable argument by the on-line chat person as to why he thought i should keep the kit. long story short, the kit is going back. he also said the company would take care of replacement parts if anything went wrong even in the absence of a written warrantee. good luck with that. so, buyer beware guys.
    Thank you

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    williamjames, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. danproud

danproud Peon

Best Answers:
    Shady, indeed. There's always ebay if all else fails.

danproud, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. williamjames

williamjames Peon

Best Answers:
    this is exactly what i did. i am really happy till now.

williamjames, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. N1NJA

N1NJA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks i was looking for a car hid kit and i did come across there site ebay il be using :)

N1NJA, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  5. ezbnc

ezbnc Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to hear you came across a bad company hopefully this post will save some people from getting scammed.

ezbnc, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  6. athoisagor15

athoisagor15 Peon

Best Answers:
    Our skillfulness in the car electronic field of Bangladesh is proved through our global reach as we are a recognized HID Xenon Kit Supplier in USA.

athoisagor15, Aug 3, 2012 IP