1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unusual Text Appearing on my Site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by MarkStrobel3367, Feb 1, 2012.

This morning, I found that I have strange text appearing at the bottom of each page of my site, http://www.strongfamilies.us:
    -------
    Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/32/4311732/tmp/sess_d10f4dd573e18c839853f01b8f8d36b0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) inUnknown on line 0
    -------
    I am not sure why this text is appearing. I haven't edited any file within my Includes folder in quite some time.

I receive automated seo services from SEO Genie. They automatically place their script within my Includes folder to promote keywords. I'm not sure if this unusual text is coming from them. I just emailed them and am currently awaiting their response.

Other than SEO Genie, does anyone know how I can rid my site of this strange text? Thanks.

MarkStrobel3367, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. Toycel

Toycel Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using Blogger?

I have right clicked and looked at the source code....

The code for that is showing as being outside the HTML tags. I don't know if this is the theme or not.

Toycel, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. MarkStrobel3367

MarkStrobel3367 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response. Yes. I use blogger.com. I just received a reply from SEO Genie stating that they are investigating the issue. Therefore, I am assuming that this text more than likely coming from them.

MarkStrobel3367, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. MarkStrobel3367

MarkStrobel3367 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your responses. The problem was with the SEO Genie's script. The problem is now resolved!

MarkStrobel3367, Feb 3, 2012 IP