1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who are Moderators?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by rehan4pk, Jan 23, 2012.

1. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    It's already been answered, anything being sold for $5.00 or less goes in the cheap stuff category. If you don't want your service included in there, then perhaps you should setup your packages in a way where you wouldn't be included in that. Again, no one is mad, we simply try to make sure threads and posts are placed in the proper sections. Infractions should be taken as warnings, because essentially that's what they are for these types of things. It's only if your refuse to follow the rules that you will be banned. :)

Good luck in your selling! :)

PHPGator, Jan 30, 2012 IP
    Ausdrez likes this.
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again i will say that i found no rule that states that least price will decide the section of thread where multiple servicesare offered. If there is any, Then please give me the link. Its OK to give infractions since without that, managing DP would have been much harder but its not fair to give even warnings on the rule that was made on a random thread and was buried 3 years back.

Edit: This discussion seems to be going no where. So, staff can save their time by skipping it as done before. I will use search button before posting a thread that may violate any unannounced rule like that.

rehan4pk, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  3. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, chalk it up to poor reading skills. Note the description below:

Cheap Services
    If you are offering or looking for any sort of free services or products (or anything with a potential value $5 or less), this is the only place those offers should be posted.

Does it say "this is the only place they should be posted UNLESS you tack them onto a thread with more expensive stuff"?

No.

Silly to repeatedly grouse about an infraction. Nobody cares.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    robjones, Jan 30, 2012 IP