1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is the best software for dir submission

Discussion in 'Directories' started by vaibhavd, Sep 13, 2009.

1. bizforum

bizforum Peon

Best Answers:
    I think their is no any software for directory submission.

bizforum, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you do not buy software for Directory submission, it is right according to Emily Miller above, it is better you submit manual, it is the best way

ktp2012, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. alimoula

alimoula Peon

Best Answers:
    automated directory submission will bomb your site.

alimoula, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. Sanjay Gandhi

Sanjay Gandhi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think there is no free software but instesd there are many seo services available in the internet. You pay them and they will do link building for you.

Sanjay Gandhi, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  5. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Though using automated softwares can speed up your submissions, it is still better to use manual submissions as they produce better results.

sameer_max, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  6. parker121

parker121 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many software’s existing for directory submission ,but SubmitEaze is usually the best software among all.

parker121, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  7. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use SubmitEaze too, works very well.

For those who claim manual is 'best' - I'm sorry but I don't agree. I bet the people who say 'manual is best' haven't even tried using SubmitEaze or alike, and just repeat what everyone says. I do directory submissions pretty much full time for my job, and I have done both as a test and it makes no difference. The only difference is it took me 10 minutes to set the project up in SubmitEaze, clicked a button and it submitted to 1,500 directories automatically in about an hour. I switch to browser submission mode (which still auto-fills the submission form which saves a lot of time) and altogether I spent 10hours (not kidding!) submitting a site manually. Was there any difference in the end result? None! For both I got the same number of submission confirmation emails. Again, I automatically processed those using SubmitEaze vs processing them manually (spent another 90 mins doing that manually). After three months both showed pretty much the same approval ratio of about 35%. So, will I ever do it manually again - not an f'in chance!

If you want to do it manually out of preference then that's fine, but to advise people that it's 'better' is just wrong and misleading and I wish people would stop perpetuating that line by just repeating what someone else has said based on no actual proof or personal experience.

Yo-Yo32, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  8. silkblooms

silkblooms Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it a good idea to use software for directory submissions?

silkblooms, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  9. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its a bad idea.

pipes, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  10. silkblooms

silkblooms Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I'd always thought. Google will spot the unnatural activity and basically downgrade your rankings. So, the total opposite effect from the desired effect.

silkblooms, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  11. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe how much bad advice gets banded around these forums. It's actually quite scary because people rely on these forums for advice and assume it's correct when it's actually completely wrong.

Firstly, submitting to website directories is a great way to build links. I use directory submissions to target niche keywords and phrases for my websites and I get great results.

Secondly, you CANNOT get 'downgraded' from off-site tactics. Can you imagine if it were actually the case that directory submissions could harm your search engines rankings - you could use it as a weapon against your competitors to get them penalised. Needless to say, it simply can't happen. You can only get penalised for ON SITE factors.

Please people, if you don't actually have any evidence or personal experience in a particular field that someone asks a question about, don't hypothesise and give advice to people when you actually know nothing on the subject. All that happens is someone reads it and thinks it's fact, repeats it, and suddenly incorrect information starts getting passed around, and people thinks it's fact because everyone says it, but it's actually completely wrong. Done correctly, directory submissions are a fantastic way to build links and get ranking for niche keywords.

Yo-Yo32, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  12. axis.softech

axis.softech Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest robo form for directory submission. I think the best software we have for submissions.

axis.softech, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  13. adomcruze

adomcruze Banned

Best Answers:
    submiteaze is one of the best directory submission software that webmasters and link builders can use to submit their website to various directories. We have been benefited a lot using this tool.

adomcruze, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  14. habreza

habreza Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like manual submission, Better search in online, the list of Directory then submit it manually. You can take help roboform. You may find free Directory List from
    [h=2]All in one Directory[/h]

habreza, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  15. fortony

fortony Peon

Best Answers:
    Submiteaze is total junk. For example, it is full of spam websites. The guy who owns it is posting under an alias here and will never refund your money if you buy it. Please stay away.

For directory submission, I would suggest outsourcing. People with the right tools can do it for you for cheap. Anything but SubmitEaze.

fortony, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  16. Fatima leen

Fatima leen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Submit Eaze .but i have heared that by using software for submission is not good tactus

Fatima leen, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  17. NoodleHead

NoodleHead Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the info everyone, I bought 'submit eaze'. Not cheap but seems to do what I wanted. Just a shame it only support decaptcher for the captcha solving and no other services as I already got an account with deathbycaptcha

NoodleHead, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  18. directoriesall.com

directoriesall.com Peon

Best Answers:
    i prefer manual directory submission only.......

directoriesall.com, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  19. Fatima leen

Fatima leen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have heared that google dont like any submission software.is it true ?

Fatima leen, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  20. puran.pandey8

puran.pandey8 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think roboform is best software for do directory submission.

puran.pandey8, Nov 23, 2012 IP