1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone used Linkvana?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kraven, Jan 29, 2012.

I'm trying to find out if anyone has used (or is using) Linkvana to build links?
    If so is it worth the $147.00 per month. Can you tell me how much they charge for them to write the blogs?
    I'm not sure I want to spend $147.00 per mont and then spend a bunch for money paying them to wrtie the articles.
    Does anyone have any experience with this company??
    Thanks for your help.

kraven, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  2. ArticleSubway

ArticleSubway Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not have an experience with them but what I know is they have their own blog network. Backlinks you'll get are not going to be high profile so why not just pass this on.

One more thing I do know is, you should get backlinks yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for you, as there are various spam factors out there.

ArticleSubway, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  3. kraven

kraven Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks ArticleSubway, does anyone else have any opinions on Linvana?

kraven, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  4. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never heard about linkvana . but there is thousands of website providing same services, your signature link not working:)

OSSEO, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  5. seo_philly

seo_philly Peon

Best Answers:
    Curiosity brought me here. Linkvana is just another backlinking service. I agree with ArticleSubway: the best way to gain quality backlinks is through manual and conscientious way. Nevertheless, as i checked their site, it does offer a 7-day free trial. So, might as well check that out.

seo_philly, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, better to check out trial service before paying $147 per month.

eric_wahlberg, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  7. neodragon

neodragon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using them and it worked great for me, best thing about them is they have a very large private network each with Google PR 2-6 and aged domains(i guess they have more than 2k sites in their network).
    well, this is how they work
    1) you feed your content on dashboard and they review it for quality and then it is distributed on their network
    2) as they have all domains with high PR's and different c-class ip so it gives huge benefit on seo.
    3) you can either send your own articles for publishing or outsource writing to their writers for $2 per post
    4) linkvana can be beneficial for you since their own blog network is private and exclusive, so its not spammed like most of free blog network providers

and as mentioned above by articlesubway and seophilly this is really the best way to gain authority contextual backlinks and price is not costly if you think for long term benefits and if you have more number of domains to promote since they offer unlimited domains and posts for $147.

@SEO_philly:
    other than 7 day free trial offer, they have some hidden offers too like
    15 day free trial: i lost that link somewhere, let me search my hardisk
    25 free backlinks: http://www.linkvana.com/50-free-credits.html
    $97 monthly exclusive offer: http://www.linkvana.com/lvspecial062011.html

they are in market since 2007 and plz find one more related research thread dated last year from seo forum http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1698390

hope that helps!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    neodragon, Feb 1, 2012 IP