1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money Online from blog

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Kaleem Ullah Hashmi, Jan 27, 2012.

Hi, I am plaining to build blog but little confuse and can't able to decide in which topic i need to build a long so ican earn some money. I am plaining to build blog on olympics which will be held in UK (June). But after after Olympics ends will any body come to my blog, That's the question keep coming in my mind if i build a blog on olympics ?
    Then what will be the topic i need to choice which gives me good money for long time.

Looking for good advice on that.

Kaleem Ullah Hashmi, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  2. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if you want to create a blog on Olympics, then you should know pretty much about sport. So start a sports blog, however take a separate sport's niche, e.g. sport's rumors, etc. After the start of Olympic games, you can concentrate on them and collect something special from Olympics.

Ella_Z., Jan 27, 2012 IP
  3. Cristina001

Cristina001 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah you should start with some basic and simple blogs for experience.

Cristina001, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  4. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic from blog if you follow the steps bellow:
    - Keep your blog count to a maximum of 10, unless you have a lot of time or money to invest
    - Update your blogs frequently
    - Create your own unique content
    - Invest the same amount of time into each blog that you own
    - Give yourself at least one day out of the week to just fully work on your blogs and marketing
    - Keep your blog interesting and stick with topics that you are knowledgeable with

rith, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  5. Kaleem Ullah Hashmi

Kaleem Ullah Hashmi Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all thanks for you advice. What about if i don't do blog on sports then what will be the other topic. How can i choose that on which subject i need to build a blog ?.

Kaleem Ullah Hashmi, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  6. nicelife

nicelife Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kaleem,

Well, if you do things right, you can earn a lot. When the olympics end you can keep blogging about medalists, sure, your traffic will go down, but hopefully you will win enough and learn a lot to start something bigger and for a long-run.

Good luck.

nicelife, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  7. aunty

aunty Member

Best Answers:
    keep on writing unique contents for your blog and get some opportunities from contact us form on your blog Good Luck!

aunty, Jan 29, 2012 IP
    zetttaxco likes this.
  8. londonmoon

londonmoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you create some sort of profile specifically about each athlete competing in the Olympics. People may want that around the year.

londonmoon, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  9. Kaleem Ullah Hashmi

Kaleem Ullah Hashmi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am thinking about Building Blog around Tax issues and problem etc.... Because whole Europe and American Society is facing Tax problem .

Kaleem Ullah Hashmi, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  10. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy, yet the potential of making money from it is infinite. This is because if well planned, a blog could generate a continuous income for the webmaster or blogger. But like any website, traffic is important. The bonus therefore rests on the webmaster to get the word out about their blog by using proven traffic generation methods.

kylelawrence, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  11. BoBo_184

BoBo_184 Peon

Best Answers:
    You want your blog to be of a topic you are passionate about. If you are not passionate about the topic, you are going to struggle coming up with fresh content for it. Without fresh content, you will not be able to keep your audience engaged and grow your audience.

Olympics is probably not a good topic because it only happens once every 4 years so what would you write about in between?

The topic doesn't have to be a major event, it can be every day stuff. Some cooking blogs get a lot of traffic because the blogger is passionate about cooking and has published a lot of great recipes people love to follow.

BoBo_184, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  12. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're into sports niche then its better to go with it. Not just the Olympics but also various games around the world.

smileverse, Jan 30, 2012 IP