1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [WTS] PR3 Coupon Related Site, Huge potential...this is a STEAL

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ryanrigney22, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I never really had the time to develop this site but I know that if it were in the right hands, it could make a killing. This site has all unique content, age, PR, and some developing rankings. The traffic is very low, so mostly you will be paying for an aged domain, with high PR and unique content. I'm looking to use the money to start up an ecommerce store and I know this will take up all of my time.

Site URL: http://www.dominoscouponsnow.com

Primary keyword is dominos coupons, secondary is dominos pizza coupons

I don't think I did the optimization correctly at first so there were some ranking issues in google, but there are top 20 ranking in bing for several keywords. The keywords get an insane amount of searches in all search engines so if you are a savvy marketer, and SEO expert this could be a great deal for you. (200k+ exact keyword searches)

I can answer any and all questions.

ryanrigney22, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. ozcam

ozcam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.0% - 20
    Hi..
    I cannot find any backlinks for this site.. So I am wondering if you know where the PR3 comes from..?
    Also how old is this site..?
    Thanks

ozcam, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  3. lilacor

lilacor Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, does the site generate any organic traffic already? What are the ways to make money with such website - adsense or...? Also is there a reserve price? Thanks!

lilacor, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  4. ryanrigney22

ryanrigney22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ozcam,

There are several thousand backlinks. You may have a hard time finding them using traditional methods (such as yahoo) since it was recently disabled. Is this how you were checking the backlinks?

You can check the PR here http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php and enter in the URL. It is a PR 3 Domain. It was registered March 2011 and has all unique content.

Hope this helps!

ryanrigney22, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  5. ryanrigney22

ryanrigney22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is a reserve price set at $75 which I think is very fair for a PR 3. You could make a lot of money with adsense if you ranked for either the primary or secondary keyword but I think you could use CPA offers (such at ones available at peerfly) that offer free $50 dominos gift cards for email submits. If you ranked in the top 10, even in just bing, I think you could expect at least $10 a day (modest) from the cpa offer, but it would take some backlinking work and optimization on your part.

[Dominos coupons] 201k searches
    [Dominos pizza coupons] 40.5 k searches

Currently ranking #20 in bing for dominos coupons.

6. lilacor

lilacor Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, but you didn't answer if the site has any organic traffic at the moment and if yes - how much visits/ day?

lilacor, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  7. ryanrigney22

ryanrigney22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe 5-10 visit per day. Pretty negligible but the rankings are all 2nd page or higher right now so that is expected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.