1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Talented Graphics Design Expert Needed for Commercial Website Banner - 48 Hour

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by LeftSideBurn, Jan 25, 2012.

Hi,

I have a client whom needs an 'old Hawaii' looking banner for her Hydroponics and Gardening shop. I will provide sample pictures of the style and look the banner will have here: http://www.wavehawaiiproductions.com/hawaiihydro/

Width of the banner must be 960 pixels for a Studiopress theme. Height should not be large as this is a commercial business website.

For someone whom is an expert, this should be a relatively easy design. The mountain in the background of the sample picture is the world famous Hawaiian landmark called "Diamond Head" and that must be depicted accurately. The business logo must be incorporated into the banner, as a sign, and will be provided to you.

The banner must be submitted in these graphics formats: png, psd, jpg, ai.
    I expect about 3 sets of revisions from the final draft you provide.

Looking forward to questions and mock-ups.

Payment is by PayPal. Fixed price is $30 USD.
    Bonus for GOOD work: $20.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    LeftSideBurn, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  2. ajmalhuzz

ajmalhuzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi have PM'ed the entry!

Let me know!

Thanks!

ajmalhuzz, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  3. LeftSideBurn

LeftSideBurn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ajmalhuzz,

Very good first effort.

I need a little more realism in the banner. Diamond Head can be on either side, or back of banner but it must be more accurate. Please reference my pictures or Google 'diamond head hawaii' to view proper shape and design.
    The sign/logo; can you make the Logo itself the sign, with no background, and two wooden posts holding the sign up?
    The palm trees look good but the bottom is not realistic. There are no leaves coming out of the bottom of the tree. You can see a sample of a palm tree in the pictures I provide.

The sign/logo does not have to be in front of a destination in the banner. The road does not have to lead anywhere to be seen. It is simply part of the background.

It would be good to have some sky with light clouds in the top of the banner, and the ocean should be smooth and not rolling like a hill-top.

Instead of the large rolling green hills, maybe you can add a beach with a sailboat in the distance, since that is more realistic.

Looking forward to you updates.

PM me if you have questions.

Thank you much!

LeftSideBurn, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  4. LeftSideBurn

LeftSideBurn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me make this really simple. Go to the webpage with the picture samples on it. Look at the last picture. One of the pictures has a landscape with a car in it. Instead of the car, put the logo as as sign; "Now Entering" with the logo is a suggestion as the street sign. Everything else stays the same. See if you can duplicate the landscape picture provided.

Thanks!

5. LeftSideBurn

LeftSideBurn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mods - Please close this thread.