1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some video you don't want to watch (only for 18+ users) - A great work of BSF

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by rahim701, Jan 21, 2012.

[video=youtube;CPDXmhZHP_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPDXmhZHP_8[/video]

[video=youtube;5XkfrrqLm6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XkfrrqLm6o[/video]

A Bangladeshi cow smuggler was caught and tortured by BSF
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...kata/30642810_1_bsf-trinamool-congress-jawans

He is alive: http://bdnews24.com/bangla/video.php?id=1219&cid=2&p=1&search=&sort=&searchtext=&sdate=
    BSF asked to give them money (bribe), but the poor man hadn't anything. So, it was the time for some fun for BSF jawan.

[video=youtube;_j7w9EOxQQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j7w9EOxQQY[/video]

A 14 yrs poor old Bangladeshi girl named Fellani was killed by BSF, hanging into wires for hours with bullet on her body and died later

Some other news:
    http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/frontpage/43775.html
    www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=214618
    http://www.theindependentbd.com/paper-edition/editorial/editorial/88650-border-deaths.html

rahim701, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  2. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't want any of that? Don't fucking cross my border illegally and try to leech my tax money..

The Webby, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a moron.

gworld, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Barbaric, and you say "great work" by BSF? This is the world you like to live in? Karma may hit you back (let's hope so).

wwws, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  5. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    what's BSF?

thesickearth, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  6. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    there is no such thing, not even in theory

thesickearth, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Border Security Force, Indian Paramilitary force responsible for securing the borders.

Bangladeshi people can easily avoid dealing with BSF by not trying to sneak into India illegally in night and migrate through legal and proper channel..

They know very well that if spotted, they may get killed, but since they have zero regard for their own family and children, they still do it. And I have no sympathy for them.

The Webby, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  8. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And you feel the punishment is justified? Barbaric mentality.

wwws, Jan 24, 2012 IP
    sunfyre7896 likes this.
  9. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    Is India so much better off that it's worth risking? I thought you all make around $50-150 per month. Anyway, what are the legal ways for migration between these 2 countries?

thesickearth, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  10. mob

mob Active Member

Best Answers:
    India has seven times the Population of Bangladesh, yet they have half the per capita income of India.

It is just another Pakistani Clone - Supporting Islamic Terrorists in India and Insurgents in the North East.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India...d-suspected-in-UP-blasts/Article1-259629.aspx

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat.../30134937_1_huji-shahid-bilal-high-commission

Also, the Illegal Immigration is in Millions!

We hardly take care of our populace and these Jacka*ses suck up the precious resources meant for Indians.

Good work by the BSF!

Nail those Buggers.

mob, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  11. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Dunno what is worth risking your life.. I would rather die fighting for my people in my country than sneaking into some other country illegally.

You don't know much then.. I make over $4k a month and I'm not even in the top 30% of income group.

The same as any other democratic country.. Go to Embassy, get permit and enter the country..

12. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    For Indians? There are hundreds of ethnicities and religions in India. Many of those Bangladeshis are closer to many Indians than Indians between themselves.

Then you don't consider an absolute majority of Indians to be human beings since they are not part of your group.

So who is an Indian if you don't mind me asking? I don't know if there are any at all, and if there are some all of them owe their existence to the British.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  13. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't try to put words in my mouth.. You ain't that smart.

14. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    I am smart enough to know that you are a liar though. So xplain yourself or acknowledge that you don't consider most Indian citizen to be human beings. Man up, dude.

15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I consider everyone to be a human being.. I just don't feel sympathy for stupid deeds they do. And I definitely don't shed crocodile tears...

Edit: And you are not smart enough to use edit button, I see that.. And sure dumb enough to make statements like this-

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  16. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard that india is one of the top most country in corruption.

zubizubi, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  17. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't think so. According to this chart, India is ranked as average (right in the middle) in comparison to countries around the world.

Rebecca, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  18. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The articles you have linked do not in any way implicate Bangladesh for terrorism in India. Could you please care to quote where such assersions were made, and what evidence suggests Bangladeshi government is responsible for it...

If you are a foreign national, you could marry an Indian to get citizenship. I don't believe there is any other way.

Have you ever been to the India-Bangladesh "border"? If you ever go there, you will know there is no border. These villagers have lived in those lands before there was India or Bangladesh.

Patriotism is over rated. We are all individuals first and foremost. I cannot accept most of these collectivist ideologies.. I am a libertarian... ;)

The concept of nation states will fade away one day... The process has begun with the European Union... It will accelerate in the coming decades.

gauharjk, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  19. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there is.. may be not for all parts.. But where the girl was killed, there is a defining border..

Right... Patriotism is over rated, sell the country for dimes. Who the fuck cares?

The joke of European Union? It's a failed concept. And it WILL fade very shortly...

The Webby, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  20. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard stories of how children play cricket near the border villages. Half of the fielders are on the "Indian side" and the other half on the "Bangladeshi side" of the border. You hit a shot in Bangladesh, and the fielder catches the ball in India... Its totally comical.

Killing people over that piece of land is outright tragic...

I am not a Politician. They are the ones selling out our country...

Those poor villagers don't realize their destiny was determined by some political hacks sitting thousands of miles away in plush villas. Bro, we should not lose our humanity for petty things like man-made borders. Whenever I read about these killings and tortures and blind patriotism, I am reminded of Carl Sagan's speech, The Pale Blue Dot.

Youtube | The Pale Blue Dot -- [video=youtube;KMjEVG2rrFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMjEVG2rrFQ[/video]

Cheers!

gauharjk, Jan 25, 2012 IP