1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing, Spinning and Submissions for a HUGE amount of backlinks - CHEAP SEO!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Recruitment Nick, Jan 18, 2012.

How would you love high quality articles you can post on your blog or money site?

Now how about if someone was able to take those articles, spin them to 60% uniqueness and then submit them to thousands of article sites, getting you a ton of backlinks?

Sound good?

How about if that was able to be done at VERY cheap rates?

Well That's What We Can Do

About Me

I am a UK graduate with a flair for writing. Born in the UK, and living in London, I speak and write English as my first (and only) language. More than that my degree was essay intensive so I learned how to research and write essays with strict deadlines. I now take this experience to create quality content.

But often I found that quality content wasn't enough...I needed backlinks to. Which is why I invested in spinning software and Article Marketing Robot to create the backlinks I needed to boost my SEO efforts and make money online. And it worked.

The Service

So as well as my own projects I got thinking - who else could use this service? And DP came immediately to mind! Now I know that people on DP love a bargain, so I knew I had to price it competitively - and offer a huge amount of service to ensure you get what you need. Which is why I came up with this great package.

What you get

• 1 x 500 Word Article - Written by me so you know it is quality
    • The chance to review the article and decide if you want it.
    • The article will be good enough to post to your blog, article site or money site and be loved by readers
    • The article spun 10 times to at least 60% uniqueness
    • These spins submitted using Article Marketing Robot to over 2,000 article directories giving you a huge amount of backlinks
    • We guarantee at least 200 of these submissions will be successful (typical success rate for AMR). IF they are not then we will create a NEW article and submit that to, in order to get you the most amount of backlinks possible

• YOU get to choose the subject/keywords - or allow me to
    • YOU choose what anchor text you want
    • YOU can choose if you want the anchor text spun for SEO purposes

Cost

All that sounds expensive right? WRONG!

You can get amazing articles and thousands of backlinks for a pittance.

For a limited time only I am offering this amazing package at just $14. But act fast, I can and will put the prices up!

THAT'S JUST $14 FOR TONNES OF BACKLINKS

Quality

Want to know if my work is up to standard? Good idea, let me show you some samples

IM Advantage Review
    Buying a Downdraft Cooktop
    Coconut Water Hangover Cure
    Pondless Waterfall Construction

As you can see, top draw stuff you would be happy to have on your own site.

DON'T DELAY

The prices won't last long at this rate, but by buying now you can lock in the cost at $14 - even for future articles - so even when the price does go up you will still be getting them at this cheap rate!

To order PM me or email

Recruitment Nick, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. jedediahd

jedediahd Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like a good deal considering I would pay $3-5 for an article, $3-5 for spinning and another $5 to have it syndicated. The spins are good enough to get away with posting the original on a money site?

jedediahd, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. OnlineSolutions

OnlineSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you should not post link building service here. You must post it to Services forum. Cause Spun content offer needs to be posted in Cheap Stuff forum. So its mixed service and Services forum is best. Please move it.

OnlineSolutions, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. Recruitment Nick

Recruitment Nick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 112
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    They are high quality spins based off of a VERY high quality article that you would be very happy to put on your money site, I can assure you of that!

Thanks for back seat modding. Problem being of course that once you have posted a thread it is impossible to move, only mods can do that.

I put it here because 90% of the work is the creation of content and the spinning of it into quality articles unto themselves. Given that being the case I thought 'content creation' made the most sense. The top line suggests this is also for 'blog posting', which suggests the submission of what you have written to a blog, and I dont see the submission of what I have written to an article directory to be any different.

If a mod wants to move it I am happy for them to do so, but I considered best placement, thought about how content creation was 90% of the work, and placed it here - all done in good faith I can assure you.

Recruitment Nick, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  5. OnlineSolutions

OnlineSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As per my experience Spinning should go to cheap stuff. I got 5 point infraction few days back for wrongly posting cheap stuff in content creation forum. So be aware.

OnlineSolutions, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  6. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered a package, seems like the real deal. Good price, honest guy. Will share the results when I see some.

gasura, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  7. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    25hrs has past since payment and haven't heard from him. Not a good first impression but I may be wrong though. Still waiting.

gasura, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  8. gasura

gasura Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "I use an outsourcer for submission which can take up to 48 hours. The original article will be done for you within 12 - 24 hours"

Been nearly 96 hrs since I paid. No article, no links, no response. Beware!

gasura, Jan 23, 2012 IP