1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using software for the link building is good ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Allthebest, Jan 12, 2012.

1. AddisonTorres3047

AddisonTorres3047 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything depends on software you use. You will definitely get penalize, if you?ll try to use of bulk submission tools. There is no way for a single programmer or a little team to defeat Google in SEO opposition.

But it doesn't mean you have to submit totally manually. There are a lot of semi-automatic tools like Dino Browser, for example. It can fill web forms automatically, but the whole submission process is almost like manual.

AddisonTorres3047, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  2. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    You aren't the first person in this thread to talk of getting penalized. Where does this come from please, where does it actually say that? Have I missed something?

turkishhomes, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. jerrymaestro

jerrymaestro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi..

My opinion.... there is no such a thing... you need to do manual submission at some point.

You can have software to do link exchange and send link request to webmaster but most people will not read your emails.. so there are really no such a thing

goodluck

jerrymaestro, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer building my own links. White hat SEO is I think better and manual link building is good in driving traffic.

Endless Rain, Jan 23, 2012 IP