1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can anybody explains to me what is re-tweet ?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Sir Najeeb, Dec 23, 2011.

Hi when i read someone's tweet i see an option named as "re-tweet" i want someone to explain it please ,and i listened that retweet helps you to increase your followers , how ?

Sir Najeeb, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  2. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Retweets will show up in your feed on twitter. Retweets have a greater value when it comes to indexing is what I have heard. Retweets are also good because they allow you to use your account to find other positive opinions or good information that is relative to your twitter or niche.

JPC-Sabrina, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  3. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Just like the "Share" button on Facebook, share other's updates on your twitter home page.

FBmarketing, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  4. tgonzales@nexhorizon.net

tgonzales@nexhorizon.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Retweet means to forward a tweet to your followers.It is like forwarding a text message or an email.

5. trishia

trishia Peon

Best Answers:
    retweet is when you like someones post and you want to share it with your followers.

trishia, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  6. Ashley Sally

Ashley Sally Member

Best Answers:
    Re-tweet is the you tweet your follower tweet. Or other word tweeting follower tweet is the re-tweet.

Ashley Sally, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  7. Peachi

Peachi Peon

Best Answers:
    A re-tweet helps boost your followers because other will see that someone else has endorsed your content (by re-tweeting it). This can encourage them to follow you themselves. It also makes others aware of you because your tweet and therefore your profile pic will be shown to those following the person that re-tweeted you. They may not have ever heard of you but by seeing your re-tweeted tweet, they may choose to follow you.

In summary it helps with endorsing you and getting you discovered by more people.

Peachi, Jan 24, 2012 IP