1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does it take to get traffic from google for new site

Discussion in 'Google' started by gr8webseller, Jan 22, 2012.

Lets take a new site which has unique content, good on-page, good number of quality backlinks...how long does it take for such site to get traffic from google... please say based on your experience...

gr8webseller, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  2. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on your marketing tactics. But after getting indexed by Google you'll get a SERP however it might be in the last position but now it's your turn to get it first through off page marketing.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  3. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site have unique contents than google will index your site within 3/4 days once submit your site for listing. In the mean time give your site some quality backlinks for better ranking.

gonzalod34, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Pretty much what he said - except for "first through off page marketing" - that's incorrect as onsite SEO is far more important... and do you know what the number SEO tip of the year is? "Fresh Content" & it's being a said a lot... look around everyone swears by it & the ones that don't are the ones that say "first through off page marketing" - there's a reason for that.

thsadmin, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on how good your keyword rank in google search engine and the keyword search volume
    It can be less than a day or more than few months depends on how good your website

lifeplayer, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  6. ImpressionWebStudio

ImpressionWebStudio Peon

Best Answers:
    e.g. one of my websites, it was about online furniture shopping, get indexed and get 4 page rank during one month. and very important to start from yours keywords selection and meta tags for website!

ImpressionWebStudio, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  7. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    I might be wrong, but I've read somewhere that it takes about half of the year to get normal traffic from google.

Ella_Z., Jan 22, 2012 IP
  8. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be take some time fist you have get high rank on some traffic driven keyword.

Allthebest, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  9. trishia

trishia Peon

Best Answers:
    This is true. if the website is not optimized and if there are meta tags in it. it will be indexed by 2-3 months, but not having a stable traffics.

trishia, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  10. lapseo

lapseo Member

Best Answers:
    not much more to add to this to be honest. But what I would say is that it also depends on what keywords you are targetting and how many other sites are targetting those keywords.

lapseo, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  11. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started a new Affiliate Website on 1/16/2012 and every post was indexed roughly an hour after it was posted. I have had 37 visitors from Google, 12 from Yahoo, 2 from Bing :-( and over 1,200 from non-search engines. To be honest, your better off without Search Engine traffic. There's more targeted, faster, and easier traffic without worrying about the next Panda.

Teravel, Jan 23, 2012 IP