1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hitler Sent By God to Kill 6 million Jews?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jan 14, 2012.

1. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, that would be omniscient. That means all knowing, omnipotent is unlimited power. And I believe God can see all possibilities of what people might do and sits back and doesn't intervene into every facet of everyone's lives. This would go against free will. If you knew God would intervene, then you really don't have free will do you? People always get mad and blame God because God didn't intervene. This isn't a utopia. That's what heaven is for. Something to work toward by leading a good life. Bad things happen, it doesn't disprove in any way the existence of God or a God like deity.

sunfyre7896, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, but if he does exist it proves he is spiteful asshole. What would you think of me if i sat back and observed a child being abused and done nothing to prevent it when preventing it would take absolutely no effort at all?

stOx, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  3. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You got that right...

Codythebest, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  4. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people expect Utopia. I can't blame them for that. But if everyone had good fortune, who would be the losers? For every winner, there must be a loser in a sense. Every action, an opposite reaction.

sunfyre7896, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  5. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, the first time people wanted Jews out of their cities was around 400 BC in Carthage.

thesickearth, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  6. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

Eerh... no. Hitler was used by God to kill them that's all. Hitler himself had nothing to do with anything. That is if you believe in " god" , or at least it's Christian, Islamic or Judaic variety.

thesickearth, Jan 24, 2012 IP