1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Following all seo measures still Google isnt indexing

Discussion in 'Google' started by neeshu, Jan 20, 2012.

I have 100% unique content some good backlinks and have made other seo measures which usually a person should follow still my site is no where in search results despite the fact i copy a paragraph from it and make a search in Google my site is no where to be found.

Seems google is completely ignoring my site what could be the problem, webmaster tool says nothing. I have had 300% decrease in traffic since last 3-4 months :confused: please help me i am confused

neeshu, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  2. salashwal

salashwal Peon

Best Answers:
    So you were indexed and now you're not?

If you got deindexed then your site is pretty much screwed.

On the other hand if it's a new site that's never been indexed then start building a few links and it should get indexed rather quickly.

salashwal, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My experience says that Google does not ignore sites with good unique content. So, I guess the question I have is, "How are you defining '100% unique content'?"

mmerlinn, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  4. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    have you gone through google webmaster tools? If not, try it. so that you can see your website's status such as pages indexed, links to your site, impression your site getting in the search results etc etc.

smileverse, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  5. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I checked the webmaster tools found some 404 errors on pages which are no where in the sitemap and actually dont exist. Apart from that may be the site speed could be the problem

Submitted URLs 2,978
    2,966 URLs in web index

Could speed be the problem as shown here because of server change i shifted from dreamhost to hostgator recently

[​IMG]

neeshu, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  6. mridu

mridu Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think your site (if it the one, whose link has been provided in your response above) is de-indexed. check here
    http://goo.gl/jJoKr
    Code (markup):

mridu, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  7. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the links which i am adding are no where to be found :( their rankings seems to have degraded even before posting could this be related to seo plugin (all in one seo in this case)

neeshu, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  8. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could this code be the problem adding canonical on each and every page can this be the problem

<link rel='canonical' href='http://mywebsite.com/games/most-awaited-games-of-2012-10-most-anticipated-games.html' />
    Code (markup):

neeshu, Jan 22, 2012 IP