1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why this happen and how to resolve this?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SEOExpertSydney, Jan 20, 2012.

When i tried to check the catch from my PC i found this error. How to solve this error... Please help

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may see this page if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly."

SEOExpertSydney, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  2. akudaniy

akudaniy Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your computer connect in a shared connection? It means that your computer (in this case your IP address) has previously send a bulk of requests to Google search. Like when you're in the office where 20 computers area online, and each computer is accessing Google at the same time.

Google reads it as a massive request from a single IP address, which they assume as spamming, or denial of service attack.

akudaniy, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  3. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need to use proxies

ronmojohny, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  4. BassHead

BassHead Peon

Best Answers:
    what he said lol

BassHead, Jan 20, 2012 IP