1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Content is King and Traffic is Queen?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by endlesslove, Jan 4, 2012.

1. GeorgeTam

GeorgeTam Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always thought: content is king but linking is queen. And I think it still.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    GeorgeTam, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  2. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do SEO'rs need to apply jargon to things?? Kings and Queens, different color hats etc? The important factors are not necessarily the same for every site.
    There are many niche sites who are never going to get high traffic and so for whom it isn't a major consideration. In a small market it is the share of that market which is important. Also traffic isn't much good if it doesn't convert into genuine leads. I'd rather have 10 visits a month that led to genuine enquiries than 10,000 who just looked and then went away.

turkishhomes, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  3. Jon Hanks

Jon Hanks Peon

Best Answers:
    Fresh and quality content is demand on every websites. It is very important role play in our website. Content is also a king of every websites.

Jon Hanks, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  4. parker1234

parker1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    content is king that very true and ofcourse you can say that traffic is queen.Traffic and content both are interrelated since if you had good content then you will get more and more traffic but we cannot say if you are getting good traffic then your content is good.But for your site to rank both are needed to go together hand in hand so we could say like this as king-queen.

parker1234, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  5. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not aware of any connection between traffic and ranking, could you say where your evidence for that comes from please?

turkishhomes, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  6. spymobiles

spymobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep your content original. make strong back links with high PR sites. Use social media to share the things with the world and to get traffic from there also.

spymobiles, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  7. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still think you start with content, before generating backlinks, and other submissions. Otherwise, how will you generate and attract quality backlinks. I believe it's good to first think about your intended audience by giving them the best content, and then work on SEO. So content remains king..

doktu, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  8. magentomodule

magentomodule Peon

Best Answers:
    Healthy backlink, good content and upgrade your website is most important.

magentomodule, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  9. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Content and Traffic are really connected. You have to have a good content for a high traffic. Vice versa, your website's success can not only measure in terms of content; thus, traffic will set a difference.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Jan 20, 2012 IP