1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get News? Any sources or something!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by unlesh, Jan 5, 2012.

Hello,

I don't know this is the correct category for this but this is related to content so it look this is the right category for me! What I want to know is that I am running a technology blog and mostly I re-write the news which other sites published like mashable, engadget or any other technology website and according to google adsense policy if you copy stories from google adsense you will be banned, so I want to know how can I find news so I can write orignal content and get backlinks too from people. I also follow 1 good website called addictivetips also they write very good news but I don't know how they find this kind of tips!

unlesh, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  2. Borigin

Borigin Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to seek out a tech writer who can take news stories and rework them into original content for you. You'll obviously need a budget to spend on a writer who can develop original news content. :)

Borigin, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I support Borigin's piece of advice. What's more, you can make reviews to some tech products personally. If you keep up with tech news, you also can write your your thoughts and expectations.

Ella_Z., Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    One mistake some writers make is constantly reading articles and content on the Internet. If you want your writing to be unique and fresh, take your reading offline. Go to the library and borrow some books on your favorite topic. Read the newspaper. Consuming too much information online isn’t good for you. You need diversity and variety. So take your reading habits off the Internet.

Sam Gilmore, Jan 19, 2012 IP
    Cybria likes this.
  5. Cybria

Cybria Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this. In blogs authors usually take the facts and give their own commentary/opinion according to their own personality and writing style. You can do this yourself or hire a writer like Borigin said to write in the voice style of your blog.

Cybria, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  6. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    that's right!

Sam Gilmore, Jan 19, 2012 IP