1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can anyone can tell me a software best for wed directories and SE submission ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tanveersultan, Jan 15, 2012.

can anyone can tell me a software best for wed directories and SE submission ?

i know these 3 :-
    submiteaze
    fastdirectory submitter
    summissiongate

anyone knows best softwares please share them with me ! and any site which submit a website to number of SE and web directories !

tanveersultan, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. tanveersultan

tanveersultan Peon

Best Answers:
    1 day passed no reply anyone knows than please help me !

tanveersultan, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  3. amitmax

amitmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think many people know about this kind of tools but no one will misguide you.Because no seo tool or software can help you to get quality backlinks.So i would like to recommend you do this manually.Because in SEO,we need quality work and tools or software can not help you to perform quality link building work.

Thanks

amitmax, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. whoisjohngalt

whoisjohngalt Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Article Marketing Robot. But having said that there is a learning curve. Because AMR is just the end of the process. These are things I teach folks how to do.

Norm

whoisjohngalt, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  5. welljob

welljob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't use software's to get back-links, this method of back-linking will destroy your all indexed pages also.

welljob, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use SubmitEaze every day for each of my websites to submit to website directories and article directories- it's a great tool. With regard to the people are say saying 'software can damage your website rankings' - they obviously have no clue what they're talking about because can you imagine if that were the case; you could simply use the software as a weapon against your competitors to damage their rankings. Which is just ridiculous and would never happen.

Take it from someone who has actually used the software, it doesn't do any harm, in fact I've got great results from using it.

Yo-Yo32, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  7. tanveersultan

tanveersultan Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx to all !

tanveersultan, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  8. Dorfy

Dorfy Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is your friend, try google web submission directories, you should get hundreds of hits if not thousands, try to use directories in your niche, some will allow you to submit completely free, others will want a reciprocal link, avoid those.I spend 15 - 20 mins per day submitting to directories.

Using FF auto fill forms helps a lot in this process

Dorfy, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  9. willjammy

willjammy Peon

Best Answers:
    I mainly use Roboform, InFormEnter, best directory and bookmark submitter tools.

willjammy, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  10. fortony

fortony Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard they are good too. Just avoid SubmitEaze. I had a very bad experience with them.

fortony, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  11. Rituja

Rituja Peon

Best Answers:
    Before use any link submitter software kindly think about future of your Domain or website. For More Info Read Black Hat SEO Tactics

Rituja, Feb 9, 2012 IP