1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission doubt kindly clarify?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techendeavour, Jan 18, 2012.

My website is related to mobile applications and I am SEO guy, can I write article on SEO and promote it by placing link of my website in author bio section? kindly clarify?

techendeavour, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  2. ponsankari

ponsankari Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Your article writing adds more value only if it hols the information related to your website service/product. Writing an article on general topic doesn't be worth enough. Instead you can write articles related to the Mobile Phone applications (for eg:its development, many other upgraded features, etc). If you move on a search you can find numerous creative ideas.

Try to write an article with the advanced features and news, so that the users find something interesting and intent to visit your website.

ponsankari, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  3. alimoula

alimoula Peon

Best Answers:
    relevancy of content is very important. your article should be relevant to your site.

alimoula, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  4. Johnletton

Johnletton Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can do it if you want to get backlinks from good page rank websites however, it is not a good way, but it is not also prohibited, try to write something regarding your website becuse in this way you can get traffic from readers.

Johnletton, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  5. Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can place link in your Author Bio even you can also place link to your site in Article. But Some Article directories does not allow to place link in content. You have to read their guidelines before placing any link otherwise your article can be rejected.

Steve Jobs, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  6. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    You can put link on your Author Bio BUT NEVER make your author bio looks overly promotional.

Matt_Baker, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  7. syedqurat

syedqurat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can i submit same article 50 different article websites?

syedqurat, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  8. bill332d

bill332d Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google will give more value to the first page was indexed, others are duplicated and wont help you much

bill332d, Jan 18, 2012 IP