1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to get products?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by deseased10, Jan 10, 2012.

Hey guys wondering, how/where do you get your products to sell? I would like to start an ecommerce site in automotives for car parts, but have no clue where/how to find a dealer, where I can get these items. Any ideas?

deseased10, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. skylar_seo

skylar_seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there deseased10, I have more then 20 different e-commerce sites that are all up and running and I think I can help you with this. Just search on google: "car parts wholesale" or the part you need, and you will be able to purchase it for alot less then via the first link on google when you search buy car parts ;)! I hope this helps you. if you need any help with getting your site ranked #1 on google you can always PM us.The best,Skylar_seo team

skylar_seo, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. sastatoday

sastatoday Member

Best Answers:
    I also have a site and want products of different categories to sell.

sastatoday, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  4. goupilandcie

goupilandcie Peon

Best Answers:
    That is really the meat of the work when it comes to owning your own business. Took us years to find the right suppliers, had to go through many, and have some falling outs/bad experiences/getting cheated. Unfortunetly no one is going to be able to find those suppliers for you, it is alot of research and alot of trial and error. If it was so easy to run a business everyone would do it and they wouldnt need us.

goupilandcie, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  5. s&od

s&od Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only way you're going to get the best possible prices to sell your products is to do a Google search for the items you want to sell, then contact the manufacturer and talk to them directly. We sell hundreds of different brands on my site, and without a personal relationship with the manufacturers, it's very hard to be competitive. Some will be willing to let you try them out, some will not. Best thing you can do is tell them that you will feature their products on your homepage.

s&od, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. chienb

chienb Member

Best Answers:
    chienb, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  7. sastatoday

sastatoday Member

Best Answers:
    ya, you all are right that by saying that its not an easy task to find the right seller but that is why we are here asking questions in an attempt get some expert advice to make our path easy.

sastatoday, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  8. s&od

s&od Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's why i said you need to contact manufacturers directly. Trust me when i say you will get much better discounts to sell your items this way. There is no right seller to choose. It simply depends on what you are selling and how you market the items. If you're referring to what items are selling well on the internet, then you need to go to the Google AdWords Keyword tool https://adwords.google.com/o/Target...000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS#search.none and do some research to see what's popular. Keep in mind though, that selecting all high competition items will be tougher. Look at some keywords that have medium competition and add some of those products, as well.

s&od, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  9. wealth2wealth

wealth2wealth Member

Best Answers:
    you can do it as referral program

wealth2wealth, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  10. BoBo_184

BoBo_184 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do a general search on the search engines using keywords such as car parts wholesale, car parts distributor, car parts supplier

you can also look for car parts manufacturers and see if you can work out a deal with factories directly

you can also use B2B websites to find suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers

BoBo_184, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  11. sastatoday

sastatoday Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you to all of you for these valuable informations.

sastatoday, Jan 18, 2012 IP