1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

US Secretary Of Defense: Iran NOT Trying to Develop A Nuclear Weapon

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jan 16, 2012.

[video=youtube;AJvEYtT330M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvEYtT330M[/video]

But they will be bombed anyway, because Israel wants it to happen regardless.

Be a real American patriot, say not to wars for Israel!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
    Mikaël2, Jan 16, 2012 IP
    jimmy.page likes this.
  2. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    If Iran isn't developing nuclear weapons why are they saying the exact opposite?

warloky, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  3. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    There is always a trouble over that region.

Install, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  4. blackout0826

blackout0826 Active Member

Best Answers:
    See the last 100 years how US&NATO entered in war and you'll get it :)

Iran wouldn't be the first one, but US would move mountains to do opposite of Iran's decision

blackout0826, Jan 17, 2012 IP
    karimazani likes this.
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iran is NOT making a snow man right now. They are simply making three very large balls of snow.

Obamanation, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    They are saying the opposite?

The US has been at war for for more than 100 years.

[​IMG]

Mikaël2, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  7. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess they hate peaceful time. Being a military contractor will make you rich in America.

ipostmedia, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  8. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    War is very profitable indeed.

Mikaël2, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  9. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mikael, you're always on the anti-Israeli rhetoric. Every post you have is either something about what Israel is doing that supposedly threatens the Middle East, or bashing American thought processes, or defending the Islamic faith against supposed attacks. I would for once like to see you make a positive post that has nothing to do with the things I've just listed.

And this is hilarious yet speaks the truth.

sunfyre7896, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    It is nearly as comic as the news letters I get from the DPRK. Check out the most recent:

Another find purveyor of "Truth". After all, they just want their "Home" back, but the insolent and evil people of S. Korea are occupying it. Insults will not be tolerated! Violence is the only answer. The great and just people of the DPRK will prevail!

Obamanation, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  11. jimmy.page

jimmy.page Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you talk about North Korea here? What is it has to do with Iran? Do you want to include Nothern Ireland and Republic of Ireland into this debate?

jimmy.page, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  12. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Is being anti-Israel a bad thing?

American thought processes? What is that supposed to mean? Your America is waging war all around the world and you expect people to not talk about it?

Mikaël2, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What can I say, if you can't figure out what DPRK propaganda has to do with this thread, there isn't much I can say to help you understand.

14. jimmy.page

jimmy.page Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess to them, everybody who don't like Israel are terrorists. Go search 'rachel corrie', see what the Israeli have done to her. Israel doesn't like everyone else. That's a fact! I won't be surprise if sunfyre7896 & Obamanation are actually Israeli pretending to be Americans. If these guys love Israel so much, why don't you just move there.

jimmy.page, Jan 18, 2012 IP
    jebbon likes this.
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Didn't they board that boat and hand out a few Darwin awards?

Hey, I send my payments regularly. I'd pay a visit in person, but there are just so damn many lunatics surrounding the country....

16. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    That's great that the US says that. They agree with Israel

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...far-off-from-decision-on-iran-attack-1.407953

So everyone can just settle back and relax, Iran isn't making a bomb, they don't have the capabilities. They are developing nuclear facilities the same as many other countries. They MIGHT one day choose to develop a bomb but that's a long way off.

boblord666, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  17. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    The war will not happen according to the last news.

Install, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  18. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    So long as Iran has all that oil war is inevitable.

Mikaël2, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  19. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - That's pretty professional. The hate and propaganda are bordering on insanity. Some would even argue that it already has reached that line.

That can be argued seeing as they're surrounded by people that hate them and they're into defending themselves. But that aside, it can be said it's a bad thing, as you put it, when there's weekly bashing of the things they say and do and the anti-Israeli propaganda that's skewed in your favor to prove your point.

Your second "point" is again similar to what I was stating about your view on Israel. You assume that America is nothing but a dumbed down cesspool that is comprised of nothing but warmongers in every level of governmental powers. Waging war all around the world? Exactly which countries around the world are we engaged in, in an all out war? Which countries outside of Afghanistan and formerly Iraq? Brazil? Mexico? Australia? Which other wars are we waging in every facet of the world? This is once again skewing some fact to fit whichever disdainful rhetoric you want to slew around for that day.

Mikael, I'm glad you have yourself an ally that has come to your aid. Not one person stated that anyone here, nor anyone that is against Israel is a terrorist. Nor did we even say that all Muslims and those living in the Middle East, that HATE Israel, are terrorists. Terrorists are terrorists. They actually have to commit some act of terror and not some hate speech before we label them as terrorists. I also see that you have the same mindset as Mikael. Just begin attacking the people that disagree with your points in a name calling, finger pointing fashion, rather than actually engaging in intelligent conversation.

I especially like that you called Obamanation and myself hidden Israeli's as if we would need to hide living here in the United States. Trust me, if we were actually from Israel, we would gladly, and proudly tell you that we were indeed of Israeli descent. However, I cannot state that claim as I was born in Texas, in the United States and have no Israeli blood within my family lineage as far as we can trace. And I was also wondering, why would we have to live there if we like them? Can't people stand up for their country's allies when they are getting proverbially bashed through hate rhetoric? Yes, yes you can, but you can't see past your own hate of them and their people to recognize that fact.

sunfyre7896, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  20. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I can be as anti-Israel as I want, and can bash Israel all day long and there's nothing you can do about it I'm afraid. :D

The US has recently left Libya and Iraq, but is still doing operations in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan and making threats on Iran. Why is America in love with war?

Mikaël2, Jan 19, 2012 IP