1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

content suggestions for website (website content/writing-related)

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by coeline, Jan 8, 2012.

Hi!

I have just started creating a new website

Our niche is basically on the following:

- web content writing
    - web copywriting
    - lead generation
    - lead nurturing
    - content marketing

etc., etc..

In this regard, could you please send in your suggested topics for us to write about? I'd love to take in really noteworthy topics and possibly interview you in case you're also knowledgeable in this field.

Regards,

Celine

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    coeline, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  2. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, i do not know about topics but get a portfolio in Ezine and other article galleries

b4db0y, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  3. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Try to have a topic about differentiating web content writing or web copy writing from print content/copy writing. Why? So that writers would have a good judgment if their writing style is applicable in an online platform or not.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  4. coeline

coeline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the suggestion! sounds interesting.. :) It would indeed be nice to differentiate these two concepts. More specifically, how one could write one that fits each niche more appropriately. thanks again!

coeline, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  5. Abani

Abani Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's a good idea to tell people about the different ways (different places and strategies) that could be used to bag writing gigs (and those should be concrete strategies).

Here are some other topics that people might be interested in (well, of course that's not an absolute list)...I actually figured out these things the hard way over my 10 years of content writing life :)

How to get writing gigs if you don't have much experience in the field but are confident about your skills.

How to make tons of money by applying for cheap ($1 works) works and earn money without spending a lot of labor (yes, there are ways ;))

How to find people who need writers but aren't willing to advertise (on job boards, forums etc.)

How to copy content without "plagiarizing"!

How to prepare a 500 word article in 10 mins flat (from conception to completion)

How to extract money out of a rogue client who's unwilling to pay for completed work.

Abani, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  6. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Write about cloud computing.

Sam Gilmore, Jan 27, 2012 IP