1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Anime/Naruto Manga Blog, Unique Contents, ORGANIC Traffics! (Adsense+CPA)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, Jan 15, 2012.

What am I selling?

I'm selling a Naruto manga blog with EXACT MATCH DOMAIN NAME! --> READ NARUTO MANGA

Contents?

The blog has reviews, speculations, spoilers, for Naruto manga and anime. I wrote ALL the contents on the site myself, so all contents are UNIQUE and copyscape passed. I am personally a fan of Naruto, so I know that all the topics covered in the blog are the ones that are being (or will be!) of high interest of Naruto fans. There are 30 articles with over 9,000 number of words that worth at least $90 if you were to hire someone to write them. There's 3 more articles scheduled to post itself every 2 days!

Traffics?

Currently the site gets ~50 visits per day with most traffics coming from Google (organic!!). These are traffics as shown on the reliable Google analytics, not some unreliable stats like Awstats! See google analytics proof here: screenshot

Linkbuilding?

I've written more than 3 hubs on hubpages with backlinks to this blog, and i also built some links on different sites for this blog.

Monetization?

The blog has Adsense ads on it, which makes a few cents every few days (see screenshot).
    Other than that, if visitors want to read Naruto manga online, they need to fill a survey (content unlocker, currently using cpalead). Currently there's only clicks, no leads yet. You can expect to see this improve once traffics picking up!

LISTEN UP!!

This is a "fairly" new site that got traffics from search engines almost immediately after launch even before linkbuilding started, mostly just for ONE keywords which is "who is tobi". Since the site has many more articles with hot topics in the niche, you can expect more articles to ranked higher for new keywords. Since the site can already get ~50 visits for ONE keywords, you should expect the traffics to double/triple/etc for each of other keywords ranked!! If you have other anime sites, this could be a nice addition to your profile!

So what are you waiting for? Move that mouse and BID NOW!! LOW RESERVE, YOU CAN WIN THIS AUCTION!!

yakusokutebayo, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. thestrangefruit

thestrangefruit Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you mind adding me to your analytics to verify traffic?

thestrangefruit, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  3. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, just pm me with your email and i'll add u.

yakusokutebayo, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  4. b10

b10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    u have any interest to add me your GA ?

b10, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  5. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member