1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone do amazon affiliate with adwords?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by nohypo, Jan 10, 2012.

I am just start making money this way
    because I have good products to promote

but I notice when people click adwords to my product page
    they stop clicking to amazon page.
    how to attract them to buy the product?

what's the problem?

nohypo, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. brittnyaliza

brittnyaliza Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also know about the solution of this problem. Is there anyone for help?

brittnyaliza, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. nohypo

nohypo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I found it
    the link in ads is not what I sell in ads.
    oh, my little god

nohypo, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  4. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Btw, this problem also often happens when keywords are chosen not correctly. So, be attentive:)

Ella_Z., Jan 12, 2012 IP
  5. Ninya

Ninya Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need to show us your product page, it's most likely the case that your landing page is not appealing enough to make the average gullible user buy your product. Remember the average user will spend 5 seconds on your website and if it's just full of text it's highly likely they're going to close out of the screen. If you're using AdWords with Amazon Affiliates to promote products I would suggest that you look into Web 2.0 Technologies of design and implementation of a solid landing page for PPC campaigns, even then you may not be in surplus of earnings. Good luck.

Ninya, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  6. nohypo

nohypo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    http://www.bag-endhere.com/guess-you-like/all-prouducts/lowepro-vertex-300-aw-backpack.html is my landing page, could you give some tips?

nohypo, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  7. Ninya

Ninya Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all it takes me around 10 seconds to load the page (A while to ping the server and get a connection) Which may already throw off a lot of users, including me and I was actually clicking it to check it out! This also could be to do with me being in Australia and taking a bit longer to get into an overseas connection so perhaps someone else can check that for you.

The banner itself at the top of the page doesn't look very trustworthy, it's way out of pixels so you may need to re-design that. As soon as I get to the page the only thing that looks appealing is the bag, which is a good sign, however there is too much text on the right and you're asking the customer to buy it straight away without any incentive, you need to get the customer involved in the website and not just provide a sale because they will often just leave.

You could also add items to your site such as (PayPal accepted, all major credit cards etc) But the images, not text because when people see these trusted signs they will trust your website and Amazon supports these payment options so it's fine for you to place it on your site.

There are some good examples of Web 2.0 technologies here: http://www.webgeekly.com/inspiration/36-great-examples-of-web-2-0-style-big-typography/

Remember, AdWords is not a moneymaker where you can just create a page, put in some affiliate HTML codes and hope for success. You need to research your keywords (Use the Google keyword tool and find out what users are searching for this bag, see whats trending) and then you need to build a landing page that will co-relate with these keywords as that's what people are searching for, put that together with trust on your website and a structure that looks very appealing and your success rate will be much higher.

Here's a few good examples of landing pages:

http://www.smileycat.com/design_elements/landing_pages/

Use them and somehow try to incorporate them onto your website. Best of luck mate.

Ninya, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  8. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    if making money with amazon using adwords are easy! I am sure! all affiliates will do the same thing! but unfortunately making money using adwords needing a lot of test and experiment and which keywords that convert into sale! and if you already find that keywords , I am sure you can make easy money :)

Mo' Money, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  9. candy@123

candy@123 Member

Best Answers:
    Change your product Placement... Product placement is most important thing where you place your products and what that look like.. so just care of this.. try once.

candy@123, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  10. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you'll have more success with CPA. Set up a landing page with a review of your CPA offer.

abstroose, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  11. Allcityloan

Allcityloan Peon

Best Answers:
    i too thing Set up a landing page,CPA offer

Allcityloan, Apr 12, 2012 IP