1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My question is related to 301 permanent redirect?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Hobartaccommodation, Jan 11, 2012.

Hello ,

I am quite confusion regarding-301 redirect..There are two sites one is in .com domain and another is in .com.au. Both the sites are same,in all i mean same content and same images and everything are same.so and also sites is ahead in much keywords (.com) so i redirected it 301 in permanent nature so my questions is i redirect 301 permanently now after redirecting when can i see the effect of that?because when i type particular keyword it shows same .com domain in Google. so is any ideas you have?

Ya one more thing the sites i mean .com.au is not verified in Google webmaster so if i create HTML Code and than put it into .com.au server and than if i check it and verified if i do all whether it will works?i means when i search on Google about particular keywords of that than in search side they will show results in .com.au domain?

Please let me know..very much confusion..

Thanks in Advance..

Hobartaccommodation, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  2. thanapa

thanapa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so your trying 301 redirect to .com to .com.au ? if you do .com to .com.au , google will pickup .com.au within 1 or 2 weeks. Better to do that from domain level, rather than from server. if you have deepback links then you can do from server level. If not please do from domain level.

thanapa, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. Sharon Martin

Sharon Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Google takes approximately 6 months to transfer all the credit to the new domain... You may start experiencing the changes after first crawl.

Sharon Martin, Jan 12, 2012 IP