1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i submit directory very fast?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Bekky, Sep 9, 2011.

1. whitehat2

whitehat2 Member

Best Answers:
    whitehat2, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  2. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Manual directory submission is best"

FFS! IT IS NOT! How many people are going to keep repeating that nonsense line. Just because you read some other ill-informed person on here say it, doesn't make it true. Please tell me in what aspect 'manual is better'? Please, I'm dying to hear.

If you want to do it manually out of preference then that's fine, but it's also fine to use automated tools. You'll hear a lot of people say (as you have done) "don't use automated tools, it's better to do it manually" - but that's simply not true. I've done it manually and I've done it automatically using software and the end result is exactly the same. In fact, software is far better - I use SubmitEaze (automatic website and article directory submitter) and you can automatically check all the directories you've submitted to whether your website has been added. It'd be next to impossible to do that manually.

I've used SubmitEaze for years for every one of my websites and have never suffered any negative consequences whatsoever. I use automated tools because, well, it's a whole lot faster than doing it manually. To submit a website or article in submiteaze I need 5mins of config time, and then press 1 button and submits completely automatically. If I did it manually I'd never get anything else done, I'd be doing directory submissions my whole life!

Each to their own, but there is nothing wrong with using automated tools, and saying manual is better is simply not true, it's not.

Yo-Yo32, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  3. lalita63

lalita63 Peon

Best Answers:
    slow and study wins the race which we believe strongly from childhood so why do you want to rush why can't you submit manually as most of our friends suggest i believe manual submission can bring you good fruits than any other fast tool.

lalita63, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  4. topatrank

topatrank Peon

Best Answers:
    Right friends... If I need to suggest I will suggest you for the manual directory submissions. This is the proper way to do this... If you are doing manual submissions then there is more chances for the approval of the directories. Because at the end we need approval for the directories. In automatic submissions approval chances are always low. Go for the best. All the best

topatrank, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  5. ssaud

ssaud Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is use something which could help you to submit links to social sites such as imautomator.com

ssaud, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  6. lenaosterhagen

lenaosterhagen Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read the answers of all person replied to this thread and most of them asking to submit directories manually. I agree with them, the only good way to get organic results in search engines is to do manual submissions without any automated software. However we can use the Firefox addons such as autofill and informenter to fill the submission form quickly, these addons are freely available on internet. Infact I am also submitting the german directories manually for promoting my blog with title - Fernseher mit Internet

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    lenaosterhagen, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  7. lenaosterhagen

lenaosterhagen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you lalita63. This directory submissions is a slow process and we have to submit directories daily. I also submit for my blog to promote it with title name - Fernseher mit Internet

lenaosterhagen, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  8. Alan2011

Alan2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all directories will approve your submission in one day. They take weeks to approve your submission. So, there is no using criticising automated software. They submit your website link once, and you will get approvals in weeks.

Alan2011, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  9. Gemelo

Gemelo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is better manually

Gemelo, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  10. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Manual directory submission is best"

FFS! IT IS NOT! How many people are going to keep repeating that nonsense line. Just because you read some other ill-informed person on here say it, doesn't make it true. Please tell me in what aspect 'manual is better'? Please, I'm dying to hear. Have you not noticed that everyone saying this offers absolutely no explanation as to WHY manual is better? Because there isn't one! To do it manually is incredibly slow - I'm not exagerating when I say it's 100x slower doing it manually. It's also actually less effective because you often don't select the most appropriate category because the category lists are so long - with software it will search the category lists to find the most relevant category for your website.

If you want to do it manually out of preference then that's fine, but it's also fine to use automated tools. You'll hear a lot of people say (as you have done) "don't use automated tools, it's better to do it manually" - but that's simply not true. I've done it manually and I've done it automatically using software and the end result is exactly the same. In fact, software is far better - I use SubmitEaze (automatic website and article directory submitter) and you can automatically check all the directories you've submitted to whether your website has been added. It'd be next to impossible to do that manually.

I've used SubmitEaze for years for every one of my websites and have never suffered any negative consequences whatsoever. I use automated tools because, well, it's a whole lot faster than doing it manually. To submit a website or article in submiteaze I need 5mins of config time, and then press 1 button and submits completely automatically. If I did it manually I'd never get anything else done, I'd be doing directory submissions my whole life!

Each to their own, but there is nothing wrong with using automated tools, and saying manual is better is simply not true, it's not.

Yo-Yo32, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  11. fortony

fortony Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone here should know that Yo Yo32 is in fact that owner of submiteaze. He pretends he is not though.
    He uses underhand tactics to promote his product and will never give a refund if you do not like it, even if it is within 24 hours of purchase!

fortony, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  12. parker1234

parker1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i will also not recommend you to use any software do it manually to get proper result

parker1234, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  13. odlanor9

odlanor9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submissions really dont have that much weight in link juice these days - aside from dmoz and yahoo directory but good luck getting on those. Manual submission is better and it really doesnt take that much time.

odlanor9, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  14. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Do directory submission not more than 20 to 30 postings if domain age is less than 1 year its better to reduce it to less than 20.

Prasseo, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  15. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Use manual submission techniques! That's the best way to getting approvals.

promowebeveron, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  16. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    do it manually so search engines will respect your handwork . otherwise search spider will eat your automated effort without any hesitations.

So submit back links with full respect and follow white SEO Techniques to get higher ranking in search.

For further query add me and PM me

salinajohnson, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  17. obaid.ahmed

obaid.ahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    use manuaal directory submission and don't use any kind of directory submission software. it can be very harmful for your website.

obaid.ahmed, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  18. siteurl

siteurl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Manual submission is best if you can write different titles, description (atleast a small change) for each submission.

Also while doing manual submission, you chose whether or not you wish to get listed in a particular page.

In a way, manual submission is better.

siteurl, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  19. sanjeevtpss

sanjeevtpss Peon

Best Answers:
    i will totally agree techzarinfo suggestions.

sanjeevtpss, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  20. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of services which suggest reciprocal linking, however I'm not sure about the quality of that links. Better slower, but more qualitative.

Ella_Z., Feb 16, 2012 IP