1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Dec 15, 2011.

1. smartyjohn

smartyjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing works only if you get trusted and Professional outsourcing Partner. So you have to pay attention at writer skill and background before hiring. If the thing goes as you sposed to do then you will see a great output. A lot of client tripled their profit after starting outsourcing.

smartyjohn, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  2. CompensationLawyers

CompensationLawyers Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I think. You are going to go through a ton to get a couple of decent ones. WHEN you find that great one or two, do what you can to hold on to them. Too many people tend to think of outsourcing as a way to get cheap labor. When you realize that these are real people, you can definitely create a team that will support you.

CompensationLawyers, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  3. ColinLiang

ColinLiang Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't hire anyone lower than a 4/5 star rating with at least 500 hours on that freelancing website. Most people with those sorts of qualifications are usually very dependable remote workers.

ColinLiang, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  4. CompensationLawyers

CompensationLawyers Peon

Best Answers:
    In addtition, Don't make it that easy for them to sign on with you. You are the one in control of the hiring process. The mentality that I come from is this. For most open projects, I am going to be looking to remove as many candidates as possible. Not trying to just hire the cheapest. What I do is this and I have had pretty good success.Have specific tasks in the email that they most do. I have had times where I just tell them to put a keyword on the first line. This way I know that they have read the entire post. Secondly, I tell them do not use a generic app/ cover letter. You would be amazed at how many people don't do that. Simple hint, it doesn't get any better than that. If they can't do that, do you really expect to have a stellar worker? No.Every thing is built around weeding people out. It's easy to think about finding the "cheapest" don't Look for the best available. Cool ninja trick, look for VAs that have writing ability. Reason being? Writers price themselves out at a certain price point. VAs generally have a different price point. I can say that 90% of the time, I have had much better success looking for a writer by posting for a VA with writing ability as compared to looking for a writer. But seriously, when you have a good writer, treat them like a prized asset. These people are golden for your marketing efforts.

CompensationLawyers, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  5. ColinLiang

ColinLiang Peon

Best Answers:
    Never immediately thing after you first hire someone "okay, let's give them all my usernames and passwords". No. While you'll eventually want to give logins to your VAs in order to automate your life and business more, you don't want to do it straight it. Let them earn it over time. Give them really simple tasks i.e. write this copy for me, call my doctor and book an appointment. If they prove competent and trustworthy then give them more access to your life.

Even then, it's best to create unique logins just for them to keep your main accounts safe.

ColinLiang, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  6. jerrymaestro

jerrymaestro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes outsource can make your life easier. Theres lot of VA their have more experience than the owner.

jerrymaestro, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  7. SmileKenya

SmileKenya Peon

Best Answers:
    Although outsourcing needs a room in your budget as stated above it is also of a considerable advantage. First of all it creates some time for you to do other important things concerning your business. Secondly, marketers are more professional in field than in other fields. Of course some are also experts in other areas but multi-tasking can bring in less concentration and hence a decline in sales. It would be rather good to hire experts bound in their areas just as you are bound in your marketing job.

SmileKenya, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  8. JaneChan

JaneChan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you are going to outsource you really need to have some budget to pay for your workers.

JaneChan, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  9. Sherin007

Sherin007 Member

Best Answers:
    YES! it is awesome if you can afford it. Having said that, I would not recommend it to someone who is just starting out.

Sherin007, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  10. Kenayu

Kenayu Peon

Best Answers:
    You NEED to outsource if you want to make good money online. In other words, if you have the money pay someone else to do the job for you! So for example, if you pay someone $10 but you are making $100 then you earned $90. There is a huge difference between investing and spending money.

Kenayu, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  11. Teh Woo Yan

Teh Woo Yan Peon

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing is something I don't utilize enough of. I've been thinking about getting people to post on my sites for me, as I just don't have the time anymore it seems. I might try one person out soon, maybe search around here for someone or fiverr.

Teh Woo Yan, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  12. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you can have good amount of work in a cheap rate from outsourcing firm then why you will go for local high rated person? if you need cheap work then try freelancer or odesk. cheap place to hang out.

xenon121, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  13. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this :)

PCOnline, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  14. asoltech

asoltech Peon

Best Answers:
    Great buddy.

asoltech, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  15. ceekeigh

ceekeigh Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of freelancers out there that writes good. They would definitely help on your site's content.

ceekeigh, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  16. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing is the best... You can get the quality and cheap writers.. Just make sure you set of rules when giving out the job. And use Copyscape :)

andersonsjohn, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  17. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with that statement. By outsourcing you allow yourself to focus on something else on your business. It also helps you to not get overwhelmed because you don't then have to do it all. I highly recommend outsourcing tasks that are easy to explain like article writing, customer service... that sort of thing.

AllproJJ, Jan 25, 2012 IP