1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi. This is my first released project. Help tes

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dmitrymakarow, Jan 10, 2012.

The idea of​​the site: "People's opinions about popular events made for a few seconds."

27secondsto.com

Write pleasewherethere are errorson the site.

Thank you.I'll be waitingfor your comments.

dmitrymakarow, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. cmorley

cmorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. Love to help but I don't really understand the site itself.

Please provide more info.

cmorley, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  3. MibuKotarou

MibuKotarou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The idea is interesting but it needs to be more flushed out.

I would make the scroll adjustable for people who can read fast. Also where do you comment or put your own idea? Make the scroll bigger as well, its too small and hard to read.

MibuKotarou, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  4. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like it might be a good idea, but I agree with other posters. There needs to be more explanation. I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish.

tjcreation, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  5. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like the idea. I also agree on the other points made. The scroll speed is really slow. Perhaps speed the scroll speed up a bit and make the box about 3x as tall as it currently is.

I understand the idea behind it and could login and get started, but even knowing the basic idea, what do the numbers (green, black, red) mean? A short FAQ page would be nice to help folks get started.

Are you mobile-friendly? I could definitely see this being something someone would do when they are stuck in traffic or on the bus/train.

I personally would like to see an optional view, rather than a scroll, be able to select a static version where you just see a page that is more like a forum. That isn't something I think you need to do to have success, but I think some would appreciate it.

Another suggestion would be to have multiple categories. Have one for Dogs, one for Cats, one for Birds, etc. Break it down a bit into general categories that will fit what you are doing.

And another suggestion, a featured one where it displays topics that are trending (getting lots of responses in the past xx hours).

Finally, I just want to say good luck. I think you have an idea that would work. I would really suggest a re-branding though. Give yourself a unique name that is catchy, that people will easily remember. Something like burstchat.com or kwikquip.com.

mhovingh, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  6. dmitrymakarow

dmitrymakarow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback.Today add more explanation.And maximize the window with the phrases.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
    dmitrymakarow, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  7. dmitrymakarow

dmitrymakarow Peon

Best Answers:
    Today I will review the site and then all will understand.

dmitrymakarow, Jan 11, 2012 IP