1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

domain transfer (bravenet)

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jskoh, Jan 10, 2012.

i have a few site register from bravenet. recently i open a few ticket of domian transfer and wish to transfer my domian another hosting but bravenet didnt want to respond for many day till now. As other question they alway reply with a day. what is the best way to deal with?

jskoh, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. elicitservers

elicitservers Peon

Best Answers:
    This is personally why I believe it is best to separate domain registration providers from hosting providers, so these kinds of things don't happen. All in all you'll need to go through them to get it done. I'd keep trying to submit tickets, hoping for a reply, since I don't see a phone number listed for support on their site. They do have an e-mail address and phone number listed on their WHOIS though, if all else fails, which may bring you more luck.

elicitservers, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  3. jskoh

jskoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes. i admit it was my mistake but to discover too late.

jskoh, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  4. Abitha

Abitha Member

Best Answers:
    You can call them by phone if you have or keep on sending mails.

Abitha, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  5. joekyut

joekyut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think its cause they don't want to let go easily, it could be a problem on their side but you don't need to worry since there are many web hosts around who could serve you better

joekyut, Jan 12, 2012 IP