1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i promote my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by andrewmclaren01, Jan 9, 2012.

Hi all,
    I have got a new site and I want to rank high of my site give me tips that what should I do the url of my site is www.onlineloanss.org.uk.

andrewmclaren01, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. amkeabhi123

amkeabhi123 Member

Best Answers:
    you can promote your web site through blog submissions and directory, bookmarking and forums posting then create backlink then your website much more traffic, this technique used for promotions.

amkeabhi123, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  3. Kumar15

Kumar15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestions before you promoting your website optimise your site properly and then go for off page page optimisation method.

Kumar15, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  4. jerryvannorman@gmail.com

jerryvannorman@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Promoting your website can increase the traffic of your website through social bookmarking, social media, article submission, baclinking, blog commenting and etc.

5. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Here i define some effective technique/tips to rank high of your site.They are define as below.

1.Your site should have a clear hierarchy and also text links. Search engine know what is important in a website.

2.Suggest your visitors with useful, significant information and write contents that clearly and correctly describe your site.

3.Avoid duplicate pages by creating unique, descriptive title and description tag forall of the each page in a site.

4.Always update your website with fresh content ,use high-quality contents in your site.

5.If your site provides interesting contents, your readers might want to link it to their sites.

leonidasblaze, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  6. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google make billions of dollars every year from the AdWords-AdSense combo.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  7. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwords is probably the most efficient method to generated raw traffic for your website.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  8. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you pay attention to the AdSense units you will see that most of them have a link titled “Advertise on this site”.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  9. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    This feature enables AdWords advertisers to create customized ads that will be displayed only on specific websites.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  10. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get even better results if you use some creativity when designing the ads,

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  11. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    StumbleUpon is a very innovative social bookmarking site that allows users to discover great websites by using a browser toolbar.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  12. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    When the user clicks on “Stumble” he will be delivered a website that people with similar interested rated positively.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  13. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    The user is also able to give positive and negative ratings to any website that he visits on the Internet.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  14. pawan12

pawan12 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are trying to increase your search engine rankings to leverage organic traffic you should consider buying some text link ads.

pawan12, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  15. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    if you have budget then go for the PPC , and SEO, use social networking sites for the promotion purpose.

Icecube_media, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  16. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Try linkreferral to promote your website. Simply complete the task/steps to achieve good ranking in linkreferral network. Then you'll start receiving traffic to your website. Don't forget to fill your website details like: description, title and a URL.. And there are no. of websites offering free website advertising and directory listings, post your website in such websites. Before posting your website, make sure that you're posting your website in a category which is very related to your website, so that you'll be getting the traffic from the specific web channel.

smileverse, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  17. Dillmando

Dillmando Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    go to fiverr.com and buy a few $5 services that will advertise you site on social media. Or work for Google traffic.

Dillmando, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  18. topatrank

topatrank Peon

Best Answers:
    Grunt...First of all you need to make your website Seo Friendly For the online promotion... Your site should be in standard with the Google Terms. This is the way to do this...Once your site becomes SEO friendly through ON page seo you can move further with the Off page SEO. You need to be Diligent and smart to pick the right SEO strategy to Rank high. Off page seo will help you to create the backlinkes for the website for the visibility of the websoite and for the right traffic for the website. SMO is also9 the option for the brand awareness of the business or product through Facebook, Twitter and Google +. SEM can help you to improve your sales trough PPC technique and You just need to pay for the actual visitors of the website.

Millions of visitors can lead your business through o9nline promotion...so what are you waiting for ... Choose the right one for your business..

topatrank, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  19. Faisal_Abdullah

Faisal_Abdullah Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestions before you promoting your website optimise your site properly and then go for off page page optimisation method.

Faisal_Abdullah, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  20. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    By SEO /SEM Techniques.

azharSEO, Jan 10, 2012 IP