1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Image traffic..

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Seo Technix, Jan 9, 2012.

Hi,

One of my website http://www.richindianculture.com receives most of the traffic from image search in Google. How can I monetize this image search traffic.. and how do I optimize this website so as to rank this website also on certain good keywords like Indian culture, India Travel, etc.

Seo Technix, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. Dillmando

Dillmando Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry to tell you that image traffic (from google) tends to not be as good as regular google traffic. If you want to rank for images add alt codes to all your pictures and label them correctly with titles.

Dillmando, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  3. pokal

pokal Peon

Best Answers:
    you image name would be according to ur keyword which identify the image and use "-" instead of space in the image name, use alternative text and also caption of the image....

pokal, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  4. tessori

tessori Peon

Best Answers:
    HI.
    You can use Alt Tag and make the image relevant to the text. It should in small size to consume less time in downloading.

tessori, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  5. Sgarena

Sgarena Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think that you should go for trafic from google images, is not good trafic. But if you really want to get it you should use alt and title tags to yout images code and rename the images.

Sgarena, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  6. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    Use "alt tags" for the images and use different title for the tags otherwise it will be treated as a spam.

jhonden, Jan 10, 2012 IP