1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Business Blog For Sale Page Rank 2 | Monthly Traffic 2500+ | Unique Traffic 1000+

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ankitsoldak, Jan 9, 2012.

Hi,

I have started this blog www.businesslineindia.in aiming to share my ideas and views with the people who want to invest and do startup. I've written around 40 articles which are totally unique and highly informative.

I am getting aprox 2500 monthly visitors in which 1000+ are unique.
    My blog have gathered PR 2 and will soon get PR 3. I have already done my seo stuffs and waiting for the results.

This blog was aimed for good purpose but i am not getting that much time to update this blog. Secondly, i am planning for a trip to Bangkok. Thats the reason why I am selling this blog.

But if the blog is not sold within a month i will not sell it to anyone.

All the articles are unique and copyrightes. I have also added the privacy and disclosure ploicy on the blog.

The blog is hosted on blogspot. You need to buy your own hosting. I sould suggest you wordpress, so that i can transfer all the posts and theme without loosing single traffic and page rank.

From last two months I am earning aprox 75$ monthly from local sponsors and shaadi.com

In 4 months I got total traffic of : 5,505.

For any kind of further enquiry leave pm...

ankitsoldak, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. ankitsoldak

ankitsoldak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be giving fanpage ownership too.

ankitsoldak, Jan 9, 2012 IP