1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web 2.0 websites like hubpages are they considered Black hat now

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by aww.ashley, Jan 6, 2012.

Few days back i started working on a new client website, i decided to keep the content unique i used Hub pages for publishing my articles but nothing turned out of it and now i feel that web2.0 websites are considered to be Black Hat by Google is that true???

aww.ashley, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  2. RR111

RR111 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope... you don't get results only overnight, you have to weight some time and also create more back links with various tactics.

RR111, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  3. forexaff

forexaff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nothing black hat in it. GOogle uses its own signals to flag such a site Blackhat or not. For hubpages, after you write your article you need traffic push for it. Try social bookmarking and making one or two hubs that point back to your main hub.. do the same from squidoo as well. Sooner than later the PR will pick up and then it would be able to give your main money site some push.

Welcome optimized articles can be easily ranked via hubpages.

forexaff, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  4. TextLinkGuy

TextLinkGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. You need to just give it time. Honestly one hub-page isn't going to make or break you. You do a lot of stuff some of it sticks. Traffic slowly picks up. That's been my experience. Sounds like you're on the right track. Keep up the good work.

TextLinkGuy, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  5. lucborg

lucborg Peon

Best Answers:
    You should email the hub page link to as many friends as possible because the more often people click on the urls on your hub pages the better it will be.

lucborg, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  6. aww.ashley

aww.ashley Guest

Best Answers:
    I shared like 6 hubs on Hubpages at first it got published but after like 3 days they disable them i was getting enough traffic like 45 users per day now i am planning to start using article directories again that might help

aww.ashley, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  7. Mr P

Mr P Peon

Best Answers:
    Just be patient. These sites are still effective. SEO just takes time.

Mr P, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  8. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes hubpages is popular site and it is not black listed the thing is you can't get any result from one article, from one site, you have to do quality work for long time, if you are in competitive niche this is the main thing.

alex06295, Jan 19, 2012 IP