1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the most important points of Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by johnaschen, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Tomastamm

Tomastamm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    marketing .

Tomastamm, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  2. HonestJ

HonestJ Member

Best Answers:
    With over 10 years in Sales and Marketing the #1 key is relationships. Building relationships, builds trust. Cheers!

HonestJ, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  3. bsie

bsie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed. Even bad ideas at times can excel with great marketing whereas great ideas and products flounder without it. Marketing is crucial.

bsie, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  4. mitchritz

mitchritz Peon

Best Answers:
    the best point of the business is uniqueness, brand and ideas of the business

mitchritz, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  5. Dj.c

Dj.c Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea his sentences was absolutely right, you must have brand new idea every day and unique product :) and some great price offer :)
    and you may need a good site to host it as well.

Dj.c, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  6. MTUser2010

MTUser2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am amazed that after reading through the whole thread not one person has said buy low and sell high, with the emphasis on buying not selling. Many times if you buy right, you know you will make money when you sell. The concept has some applicability to services too. If you buy the services of employees or contractors, you need to know what you can get out of your purchase before you buy. Sure relationships are important, and of course you should be trustworthy in your word, but you need to know how you are going make a profit.

MTUser2010, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How you buy or sell something is NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT part of a business. The CUSTOMER, like I already stated, is the absolute important aspect of any business. If you don't have customers, all the buying low in the world will be totally worthless.

Yes, it is a fact that you make or break your profit profile WHEN YOU BUY YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, etc. If you don't buy right, there is absolutely no way you can make a profit. So, it IS an important part of business, BUT IT IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

How do I know? I have been buying and selling products for my own account now for over 40 years. I never make money when I sell. I have always made it when I buy. And I NEVER buy ANYTHING when I don't have a customer base that I can sell that I item to. In other words, I build the customer base, THEN buy items that I know I can sell to that customer base at a profit. And when I buy, I buy as low as possible. If I can't buy low enough, I leave and go where I can. I NEVER OVERPAY.

mmerlinn, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Too true! So many people come to this site wanting to create a website and make money but they don't see it as a business and certainly don't see the need for a written business plan - then they wonder why they get sidetracked or fail or just get disappointing results. And that's before they work our the hourly rate that they've been working for.

sarahk, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  9. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most important aspect of business is to make money and in order to make money you need to satify your clients. This is what will eventually give chance to creating products and services people need, advertising to reach a wider range of prospect and much more.

Kanonig, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  10. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    The most important point of business is to get traffic and increase sell.

rith, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  11. ipostmedia

ipostmedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Freedom and control. You can decide your own destiny, how much money you'd like to earn every month, how many hours to spend working everyday. These are the most important points of business for me.

ipostmedia, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  12. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Your way and Quality.

zoomboy, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  13. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    New Idea, Trust, Good Service are the Most Important points of Business.

azharSEO, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  14. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So many clueless people on DP. Everyone thinks they can make money without keeping the customers happy.

mmerlinn, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  15. phernando

phernando Peon

Best Answers:
    The quality of service is your best showcase in my opinion...

phernando, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  16. foxgeorge

foxgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    The entire scope and future plans of a small business need to be summed up in just a few words in a concept statement.Check all the important points for your business. Determine the proper method & strategies. Find a good marketing & advertising company. dward De Valle is an experienced businessman who can deliver results when they are required. Edward De Valle can accomplish many difficult tasks for his clients and is an accomplished businessman who is not afraid of challenges.

foxgeorge, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  17. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Learning the rule of online business from guru is the most important. You will be on the right track and see the big result.

rith, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  18. copywriter19

copywriter19 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a loaded question, but what has grown my business has been writing text rich content daily, building relationships and nurturing those networks weekly, mentoring people regardless of whether or not I get paid and integrity! Your reputation in business is all you have that is important. When people know they can trust you, it creates a strong network that in turn will grow your business. I operate under the sole purpose of being honest. This has been my best feature to all business dealings:) Great question, thank you!

Sincerely,

Amber Abraham

copywriter19, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  19. Witti

Witti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yep, all of the above things people have mentioned are extremely important. Keep straight, to the point, great customer service, and of course a great product or service.

Witti, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  20. jlady

jlady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was always told to have a business plan and follow it.

jlady, Jan 25, 2012 IP