1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Increase Your SERP Position with In Content Link Building - Great Price

Discussion in 'Services' started by webspider20, Jan 6, 2012.

How would you like to see your website rank #1 for your main keyword? If that sounds good to you, then let me help you get there.

What I do is offer an in-content link building service that nobody else offers.

This is how it works:

I will write 1 unique 400-500 word article (which you can keep for your website) then I will spin it and use the spun version as your linking articles.

I will then submit that article to the following websites with 2 of your websites links:

ezinearticles
    goarticles
    amazines
    blogger
    articleblast
    squidoo

Once all of these articles are live I will then build backlinks to them using:

SEOlinkvine
    Blog blueprint
    Unique Article Wizard
    Imautomator
    and 1 special tool that I created myself

The reason this works is because I don't directly link to your website. If you want some links to go directly to your website, then I will do that but that is up to you.

If you are not sure about this method, then let me tell you that I have created many niche sites in the past 6 months and they all rank high on the search engines using this exact same method.

If you have any questions about just let me know and I will answer them as quickly as I can.

The price for 1 package is $25 or if you want to buy 5 packages I will only charge you $110. That is a savings of $15 just for buying in bulk.

Let me know because the last time I offered this exact same service my schedule filled up quickly.

webspider20, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  2. greenflag

greenflag Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will you offer a review copy?

greenflag, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  3. webspider20

webspider20 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I will not do a review copy of this service. I have provided it many times before so I don't need it. Thanks though.

webspider20, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  4. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    How much does it cost to write 10 unique (not spun) articles, submit them to 10 different article directories and then push articles by using your soft?

pmarkov, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  5. webspider20

webspider20 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you say my software are you just referring to my special tool or SEOLinkvine, UAW, IMautomator and my tool?

Also, when you say 10 different article directories are you talking about only 1 directory each article or 10 directories for each original article? I just need to be more clear on this.

webspider20, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  6. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Write 10 articles and submit them to 10 directories - one article per directory. 10 submissions in total then build links to these 10 articles by using
    - all them or some of them. The idea is to build some links to articles.

What does your software?

pmarkov, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  7. webspider20

webspider20 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What you need to understand is that the article is not what is the problem. I say this because even if I write 1 unique article and submit it to an article directory, I still have to write and spin a totally separate article for SEOlinkvine, UAW and blog blueprint. Do you see what I am saying here?

So if you wanted 10 article submitted to 1 article directory each and then links pointing back to those 10 articles you are looking at $150. This would include all the software. My special tool does two things, it puts links on a blog network on the sidebar and it also sends out the article to more sites (similar to UAW).

If you want to do this, then just let me know and I can get you more information while getting the information for the article from you.

webspider20, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  8. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many backlinks will i get at the end of job?
    Review copy plz ........

Jalpari, Jan 14, 2012 IP