1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 10 dofollow backlinks per 15 days (150 backlinks in total) - manual

Discussion in 'Services' started by dexter89, Jan 6, 2012.

I offer a service of link building where I create:

10 links dofollow of different domains during 15 days. The cost is 200 dollars.

This way of building links has given me good results with a web of mine under this conditions:

- 11.700.000 google results for the keyword to position.

- Before the link building, the web was in the 8th possition of the first page. After doing so, it's on the fourth possition of the first page.

It's also important to add that there are domains in the first and second page with the exact domain.com and almost all the sites include the keyword in them.

As for the keywords you give me, I can't assure results since you have to take several factors into account: the seniority of the domain, the current competence for the keyword, on-page optimization, the seo work done previously, among other factors.

I can only guarantee the hand-made building of all links, with a final report of all the obtained links.

I only offer 2 services for the moment, because the time.

The cost of the service is 200$ (paypal)
    i recommend only 1 keyword and url for better results

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    dexter89, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  2. greenflag

greenflag Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will u offer a review copy?

greenflag, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  3. miguelf

miguelf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $200 is a lot, what kind of guarantee is there that you will provide the service once payment is made? Do you have any customer recommendations/review?

miguelf, Jan 11, 2012 IP