1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Automatic Update Gadget News Website - Good Traffics

Discussion in 'Sites' started by onlinebisnes, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    GadgetNewsUpdate.com is an Automatic Update Gadget News Website that bring the latest buzz about the latest gadget on the net.

It has been automated since the day one. And the traffics just increasing automatically without any promotion or marketing done.
    The website has been constantly received around 5000 Unique Visit for the past 6 months, all automated.

You just need to make sure it run a live and those breaking news on Gadget scene just pouring into the website automatically.

The website has a function of sharing news via its social bookmarking tools where anyone can join by register for free and submit any gadget news to the website.

hosting requirement would be standard wordpress supported host. the bigger and powerful hosting recommended as the more your hosting can handle frequent auto update the better traffics you will get.

I have not monitored much on the website monetization, so assume the website that I sold is without any earning. If you are the one who can monetize with traffics than this website is suitable for you.

As for the website script, I have a developer license for the themes and all the premium plugins inside that perform the automated task, all original, updated and not nulled.

Domain name is free push to namecheap.com account.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

onlinebisnes, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  2. onlinebisnes

onlinebisnes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    andreaspana bid has been rejected as I have found he(new registered user) had a bin with few others auction but seem not respond to the winning auction.

and I also forgot to mention that the website has Google PR3.

onlinebisnes, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  3. PowerZ

PowerZ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this all organic traffic or are they paid for? Seems fishy how it is PR3 with so many uniques

PowerZ, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  4. onlinebisnes

onlinebisnes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there are no paid traffics, all generated automatically with the website alone.
    no fishy or tricky with the google PR, I have nothing to hide, you can always ask me any data from the website if you want.

onlinebisnes, Jan 7, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.