1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

As a Newbie I would like to introduce my self as a mobile application developer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mobileapps123, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mobile application is my job and also it's my interest and i use to say it as my hobby too... One of my friend suggested me to taken part in forums that which is a new thing in my experience.. hope i can get new things over here and i will be sharing something wat i know from my experience with iphone and android mobile application developments....

mobileapps123, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. etbasson

etbasson Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of applications have you developed or are you busy developing? It’s always interesting to know and it can start up more conversations for you.

etbasson, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  3. mobileapps123

mobileapps123 Peon

Best Answers:
    actually so far we have developed applications for iphone and android mobiles... Our mobile applications are Mobile Video Sharing Application for Clipbucket, php motion, php melody & Clipshare kind of free Video sharing script websites... Apart from that we have developed Ecommerce Mobile Shopping Cart Application for both iphone and android mobiles in platforms such as Magento, Virtuemart, Prestashop.. And some of useful applications are under development... You can check out website for more information's

mobileapps123, Jan 8, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.