1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't send a mail

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by zaho, Jan 4, 2012.

hey guys,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask my question, so sorry...

Several times I tried to sent a mail to my friend, yahoo user, but every time I getting a back mail with information that the mail has failed. I even created an yahoo account... same story. Then I tried to create an account with the same username as my friend, just to be sure I'm typing it correct, so the username was already taken.
    Sooo... what's the problem?!
    Оne hour I'm trying to find a contact with someone in yahoo team and just can't! So can anyone help me?

zaho, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create a available Email in Yahoo and check it.

Good Luck

alamlinks, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. bachi4u

bachi4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    are u sending email to the yahoo account or any domain registered email account ?? if its domain register account every domain company provide a separate email servers to the users, and more over ask u r friend to whether he configured email settings correctly or not like incoming server, out going server, port numbers should be given properly.

bachi4u, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely right. They have limited user to register. but another case that you said your created user name is already been used; Its obviously used. Try to new if you fail then uninstall your browser and reinstall again then continue same process as previous.

mygold, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If this is a new problem that you haven't had before maybe it's your PC....software issue?

Spoiltdiva, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  6. amplefield

amplefield Peon

Best Answers:
    Fail may be caused of incoming email blocked by receiver ( i read somewhere but i don't have).

amplefield, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  7. imi_99

imi_99 Peon

Best Answers:
    either their email does not exist or might you typing wrong email address. The sender / reciever email shud exist.

imi_99, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  8. sksinghsanjeet

sksinghsanjeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the existance of email and correctness of email id

sksinghsanjeet, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  9. Darb

Darb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, this seems like a problem with getting the wrong e-mail address from your friend. It could be that someone else had registered under the username but did not set up the Yahoo mail service, so that's why your e-mail messages keep getting rejected.

Have your other e-mails been rejected as well, or is it just this particular one friend?

Darb, Jan 6, 2012 IP