1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Page rank: What niche suites me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Salman Qamar, Jan 5, 2012.

I dont know how but i have achieved Page Rank 2.
    ReadersPedia.com
    After achieving this page rank now i am planning to start proper blogging. As u can see my site has articles of different niche e.g seo, blogging, telecom, technology. Now i want to start about one of that. Can u please tell me that which niche is best.
    Waiting for response.

Salman Qamar, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  2. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you have to wait to get to PR 2 before starting a proper blogging. Take note that your page will never achieve high PR if you do not post good content on it and update it from time to time.

Also, how old is your domain and are that articles all under one site?

stellaandreapark, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  3. Salman Qamar

Salman Qamar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually i was not waiting for a PR. Its my 4th domain and i was just doing experiments (just useless) on it. With a little work on backlinks i achieved PR2. So now i decided to start proper blogging on one niche.

My domain recently reached its 1st birthday. Yes different articles are under same blog.

Also guide me that either i delete irrelevant articles or keep them as it is.

Salman Qamar, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  4. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging on niche topics will help you keep your rank as long as you maintain it and provide fresh quality content which you update regularly.

JPC-Sabrina, Jan 5, 2012 IP