1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $300 per month Passive income Set and Forget! Low Reserve! Bid starts with $1

Discussion in 'Sites' started by radhika.writer, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This auction is for two sites in the HGH niche that are making me a consistent passive income every month. If you bid, you are bidding on both of them. I won't sell them individually.

I'm not going to waste your time by writing a long sales page. I will go straight to the point because there is no need for hype HERE.

I'm selling my two sites http://hghsupplementsstore.com & hghfactorreviews.com.

About the Websites:

These websites are Wordpress based and both the sites have unique content. You will get both the themes with the original, previous content.

The website is a related to "human growth hormones". These are from the affiliate site at https://affiliates.sellhealth.com/ getting an account is easy, you can change the affiliate link ID's or we will change all the product affiliate IDs for you.

The products offer very high commissions on paid products like: genf20, genf20 plus and such. These will pay as much as $20 to $200 per sale.

The affiliate products are obtained from https://affiliates.sellhealth.com/ you can get instant approval.

About the SEO we did: The on-site SEO is perfect, with unique content, it is hard to do onsite SEO properly but that's what we do best. We also tweaked the theme for better internal linking structure and navigation.

Expenses: The only expense you will have for running these sites is the hosting cost. If you don’t already have hosting, you can find really good plans for less than $10 per month. I can recommend a few good providers to you as well.

Why Am I Selling? I have way too many sites in my portfolio right now and I need to clear these out so I can focus on other sites.

After Sales Support:

I will be happy to assist the new buyer with marketing strategies and provide support. I will be there to help make the transition as smooth as possible and ensure your website is up and running in no time. I always do my best to help customers.

What you get if you win this auction:

1. An instant $300+ per month income that you can start earning as soon as you take control of the site.

2. Both of the domain names I listed at the top.

3. All files, plugins, content, and graphics on the sites.

4. Lifetime support from me for any questions you may have about the sites. I can be reached via email, Skype, and I can even give you my phone number if you wish.

Who should purchase these websites?

Anyone who wants an excellent, money making site with very low maintenance is welcome to bid on this site! It should bring increasing income for years to come.

Potential: $1000+ per month is a decent passive income from just two websites and you’re more than welcome to just sit on it, but there is also a LOT of room for improvement if you want to go that route. Especially since there are around 2,775 unique visitors that stop by this site every month.

Plus a SPECIAL BONUS:

For the winner of this auction, I will do some in-depth keyword research and send you a nice sized list of keywords that you can start to target right away to further increase the revenue. All of these will be high traffic/low competition keywords that should be easy to rank for with proper SEO work.

Transfer Details: The domain names are hosted Godady, so you will need an account there in order for me to transfer the domains to you. If you don't already have an account, they are free to sign up with.

Why you can be confident when you bid on this site:

I have included all of the earnings screen shots from the past few months as well as verified Awstats attachments so you can confirm all the traffic and revenue details yourself. If you would like, I can even do a TeamViewer session so you can see all of the stats and know I'm not faking anything.

FINANCIAL DETAILS

Over the past 5 months, this sites has averaged about $250 per month... You can expect from these site to be a $1000 or more per month earner since it's ranking on page 1 of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

Revenue comes from selling a Genf20 Plus product as an affiliate. You make $20 to $200 per sale

October: $246

November: $299 (wasn't ranking on page 1 yet)

So far in December (as of DEC. 15): $64

P.s - We are not working on this site from 2 months, but they are still making handsome autopilot cash, Just little work such as sending back links and new content will make it reach to $1000/month ..

P.P.S - We are providing 30 days free hosting for these sites, so In mean time you can transfer sites to you host or we will transfer for you..

P.P.S : There is Bonus for BIN Buyers, We will provide you Link Wheel Service for both of these sites at free of cost, which we usually charge $100 to $150/site

Payment mode:- PayPal, wire, WU and escrow.

AW Stats:-

665117.jpg

August Earning Report:-

[​IMG]

September Earnings:-

665138.jpg

Octobers Earnings:-

[​IMG]

Was Allowed to add only 4 images, for other traffic stats or images drop me a PM with your email id, will send you there.​

Thanks

radhika.writer, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. Saru4040

Saru4040 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi @Radhika, What keywords are you ranking on page one of google for this site? Pls PM me...

Saru4040, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  3. radhika.writer

radhika.writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent with all the details. Let me know if any more query.

Thanks

radhika.writer, Jan 5, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.