1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bluehat SEO !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by p.caspian, Jan 4, 2012.

Hello DP members.......

white hat SEO and Black hat SEO is know to all of us. But what is Gray and blue hat SEO?
    One of my friend told me that gray hat SEO is the mixer of white hat and black hat SEO. But what is blue hat SEO ?

p.caspian, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    According to me Blue Hat SEO is fast becoming known as the most excellent, and maybe only, blog that specializes in the art of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization tactics.It also gives the phenomenal quick Indexing Tool that helps get your blog indexed by Google quickly.

leonidasblaze, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, how can I do blue hat SEO for my affiliate network - EWA Network? Can you guys explain me in details?

4. tipsy12

tipsy12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blue hat SEO is study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques. It covers advance knowledge of both white and black hat SEO.

tipsy12, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  5. Vijay Pravin

Vijay Pravin Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any pdf or some videos related to blue hat SEO? so that we can learn

Vijay Pravin, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  6. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it is. But how can we do Bluehat SEO? Can u teach us?

7. nazroot

nazroot Peon

Best Answers:
    Paint the SEO hat with blue color and tada... it will become blue hat SEO! Ok I'm joking. Quite stress today. I think it's just a name with some twist and mix in Black and White hat SEO.

nazroot, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  8. stella_j

stella_j Peon

Best Answers:
    Bluehat SEO is defined as the study of advanced internet marketing and search optimization techniques. Its a mixture of both black hat & white hat seo techniques. Bluehat SEO is often used for web promotion. It includes keyword spinning to link saturation, to keyword fluffing. Other popular techniques for bluehat include synergy links to getting links from all of your competitors.

stella_j, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  9. millbey

millbey Peon

Best Answers:
    The only useful resource on Blue hat SEO can be found on the website called - bluehatseo.com. This site brought the concept of Blue hat SEO to the webmasters and internet marketers.

Originally Blue hat SEO only specializes in the advance technique of both White and Black hat SEO. And one last thing don't try to use these techniques if you don't have minimum knowledge about internet marketing/SEO. Then it could mess up all things and also your website ranking.

millbey, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  10. jimmyperkins35

jimmyperkins35 Peon

Best Answers:
    Be it blue, white, black, red... whatever colored hat SEO you are talking about, if the techniques involve any kind of mischievous activity, anything that makes gooogle think that this method might bring an undeserving site on top. U must abandon that SEO method. Cause google won't show any love to that color.

jimmyperkins35, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  11. jhonackerman

jhonackerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your friend well said Gray Hat is the combination of white and Black Hat. But i never heard about the blue hat. But i totally agree with the jimmyperkins that what ever color hat SEO trick you must remember that all your work is according to the Google's guidelines otherwise your site get penalized by Google.

jhonackerman, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  12. amherstsowell

amherstsowell Peon

Best Answers:
    Right jhonackerman, we always remember google guidelines for promotion.

amherstsowell, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  13. praveentbsind

praveentbsind Peon

Best Answers:

Chill about different colors hat SEO bro, only one thing keep it in mind, keep it simple. This is the best answer you having so far. I'm agreed with jimmyperkins35. SEO start showing it's colors, Now i feel more SEO colors will form soon. LOL !

praveentbsind, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  14. rooney12

rooney12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gray hat SEO is SEO techniques that take more risks than white hat SEO techniques but aren't likely to get your site banned from search engines (although a search engine penality could result). They're questionable SEO techniques but not in the same category as black hat SEO techniques. However, what's considered gray hat SEO today might be black hat SEO next year

rooney12, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  15. etbasson

etbasson Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO (regardless of colour) has always been based on simple principles. Your keywords should be related to your content. Your content should be original. Your site must be popular... backlinks! And you shouldn’t be a stupid. If you post a comment on my site telling me how great it was and your backlink sits there in your comment waiting for me to approve the comment, then all I think is that you’re using one of those BLACK HAT SEO products I used to use years ago and your super-software you just bought for a couple of dollars is trying to bot my site with idiotic comments. If you do this I simply SPAM your comment and the likelyhood of you getting to comment on any of my sites ever again drops down to ZERO. I follow the following formula which is quite a bit of work but believe it is in line with what all webmasters’ guidlines teaches us.
    • I create one piece of original content for each of my websites.
    • I spend time to READ, ANSWER, COMMENT on at least 500 forum posts PER DAY. If I don’t have anything of value to add to a discussion... then I DON’T ADD. This get’s me a number of backlinks raising the popularity of my site. The 500 backlinks include DOFOLLOW and NOFOLLOW links. Don’t overthink this, just do it.
    • I create a blog about my subject (keywords) ... again original content that links back to my website.... again increasing the “popularity” factor.
    • I make sure that everything I do get’s into social sites as well.
    • Bottom line: If you spend one day deciding on a shady strategy to optimize your search engine results, then you’ve wasted one day that you could have been an active value-adding member of the web community. Work hard and you will get the results you seek. Choose your partners wisely because power lies in numbers.

etbasson, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  16. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    What next? orange hat? yellow hat? It is more meaningless jargon, there is no need or point to all these labels.

turkishhomes, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  17. kathyclark

kathyclark Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah....what is blur hat seo? But SEO is SEO.

kathyclark, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  18. etbasson

etbasson Peon

Best Answers:
    It all comes down to this. Work hard and work smart and you will get the results that you desire.

etbasson, Jan 7, 2012 IP