1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to attract visitors?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by akuande, Jan 2, 2012.

1. mariapbonner

mariapbonner Peon

Best Answers:
    is youtube really effective? what are the techniques are you implementing to get a lot of traffice from youtube?

mariapbonner, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of people suggest you doing SEO but it mostly take time to build it .
    You can try with placing ads in other popular sites or use Google Adwords. As long you able to analyse the keywords and site that is your target , then it worth to spend and get huge traffics.

JerrickYeoh, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. blogtart

blogtart Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a great topic. I been blogging for about two years now, and for me its all about free advertising. My whole blog is based on how I show people all over the world how and where to get anything they need for free. In this tough economy free is the new cool, that's how I look at it. In my first week my blog has went from 4 vistiors a day to 200+ this was all done through free advertising. As a matter of fact Google pays me to post links on my blog. Advice, if you want traffic then be creative as possible with your site. Wrote original content. Not something you copy and paste. Just straight original. Find out what others in your niche are doing to gain traffic. Flow there lead but add creativity to it. Do a free.giveaway you can use a company called rafflecopter who does all the hard work for you. Once you have this done broadcast it to your Facebook and Twitter buddies. Most people who have face book have at least a 100 plus friends. Tell them about your giveaway which will bring you the traffic. They will tell there friends and so forth. Get you some free business cards through vistaprint. Then hand them out to everyone in site. When i first started I use to leave my cards at the gas pump itself everytime i filled up. People who pump gas wait at the pump and see your card laying around they will check you out. I could go on and on on how i can help. As a matter of fact you can subscribe to my blog at blogtart and get 1 free traffic idea daily.

I hope this helps.
    blogtart

blogtart, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. paterpan

paterpan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi friend......:)
    [TABLE="width: 621"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: TextObject, width: 580, colspan: 3"]
    You should have your basic website built with good content, making excellent use of keywords. Advertising to your website. There are several things that you need to do to attract visitors to your website. Most of the work attracting visitors revolves around optimizing your website for search engines. Here are something you will need to optimize your website and it will help you increase traffice.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Content
    Links
    Tags
    Get reviews
    Advertise
    Offer them something

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    paterpan, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  5. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes unique content is really good thing go with facebook, twitter, and all these kind of social sites it will obviously incress your traffic.

zoomboy, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  6. Bananaprod

Bananaprod Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with this one. Build your reputation, be seen as an expert, and make your content relevant.

Bananaprod, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  7. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to attract visitor, you have to:
    -do search engine
    -pay perclick
    -join ventures
    -engine advertising
    -banner ads

rith, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  8. Sherin007

Sherin007 Member

Best Answers:
    create backlinks and write powerful content!

Sherin007, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  9. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO and link building are probably what you will need. Sarinna really sums it all up pretty nice :)

PCOnline, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  10. herraldjert

herraldjert Member

Best Answers:
    HQ unique content, link HQ building, tweet your content

herraldjert, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  11. The Leo

The Leo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't buy any links. Just go an comment on blog posts you love. Join a forum or two more like this. Continue to show experties in your field. you'll see that people will love to check you happily.

The Leo, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  12. The Leo

The Leo Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO software? I do not use that- still I live. Anyway- YouTube can be a great source of traffic - if you an make some decent video. Not like most of the prank out there.

The Leo, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  13. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique content is definitely the key, but it has to be more than fluff. If you want to capture visitors and keep them coming back, write something you would be interested in reading yourself. Than integrate photos with the correct alt tags, title tags, etc. This is a good way to drive traffic from google images too, which is less competitive than the traditional google search.

5Twenty, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  14. Gigver

Gigver Peon

Best Answers:
    do your keyword research, build the content, build links to the content. Then sit back and watch traffic grow.

Gigver, Jan 15, 2012 IP