1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People With No Better Things To Do..read This

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by playkid, Nov 8, 2006.

Listen,

I had a thread under sell text link (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=173334) everything was going well until SOMEONE nothing better to do decided to say that my stats are "FAKE" WITH NO PROOF. I asked people from here 3 of them to login to my stats to verify that my stats are real, what did they say? they said my stats are real, none of them said my stats are fake. Isn't that enough for them to stop assuming? After proving that my stats are real, they came up with another crap saying that The guy that checked my stats is NICE ENOUGH to say that they are real..okay that's number 2. now that i have proofs that my stats are real, they came up with another crap saying "I RUN A SCRIPT TO GET FAKE TRAFFIC" okay, first of all if I run a script to get fake traffic dont you think google will ban me right away? Why am i still with adsense if you think i run a script? Now i asked the "ACCUSERS" to login to my stats to check for their selves but they refused to do it and just kept on Flooding on my thread saying its fake with no proof.

Guys I have PROOF, I have ScreenShots, I asked 3 people from here to check my stats and they all said stats are real..

What happend to my thread? It was closed because of ACCUSERS kept on saying my stats are fake with no proof.

Please next time dont jump on people's sale thread saying "FAKE" with no PROOF. Did I do anything bad against you? What if other people do that to you?

playkid, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  2. paulgee

paulgee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Well; to be honest I did not believe your statistical pictures either that is why I posed the questions “in a more polite manner” in your thread initially! Any Webmaster that has been around would question the Alexa bit, I myself have very little faith in Alexa myself. NOT FINISHED WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paulgee, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ohhh

Lets see how angry the little scammer was he got caught

playkid [​IMG] vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
    Berserker
    [​IMG]

Re: thanks
    how does it fucking feel to assume on someone with no proof and you win? huh? answer that mother fucker? you are a fuckin retarded with no life that thinks that having a massive POST COUNTS is god.. You are fucking wrong you idiot. You are very wrong. again, next time dont jump on peoples fuckin thread with no fuckin PROOF. aight? GET THAT TO YOUR SMALL FUCKIN BRAIN YOU FUCK FACE.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sem-Advance
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by playkid

Sem-Advance, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  4. playkid

playkid Peon

Best Answers:
    The guy basically doing it in purpose..look what he wrote to me via PM

Sem-Advance
    Recent Blog: Search Engine Marketing
    Spirit Walker Join Date: Mar 2005

Re: thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure post another sales thread selling your shit links and I'll slam it again

I was going to leave you be

but as you act 12 like you are..

Now A scammer... Proof please? holy shiet this guy is all over me

playkid, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So you didn't let fly with the "potty mouth"?

Can you give us a quick run down on how you've built up that traffic?

sarahk, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  6. playkid

playkid Peon

Best Answers:
    i sent you login details see for your self please and post screen shot if needed

playkid, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  7. fordP

fordP Peon

Best Answers:
    Playkid, when you are going to sell links and market your site based on pageviews and unique views, you need to have your stats well documented and have a lot of proof. I would recommend that you get a Google Analytics (Urchin) account and run those stats. your server stats are unreliable and can count images, for example, as viewers. I am not knocking your stats, I am just saying diversify your stats, and come back in a week when you have some google analytics backing your site up. It would take 20 minutes to put google analytics on your site, and then you could show the "haters" whether or not your stats are accurate. Or you can put my analytics code on your site and in 24 hours from install I will report how many views you get

fordP, Nov 8, 2006 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. alsjforever

alsjforever Guest

Best Answers:
    hmm... 6 million page views a month is not hard to do.. I'm getting 6 million page views a day :p

I didn't read entire posts, but leave him alone:rolleyes:

alsjforever, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  9. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Read the thread before posting useless stuff

fryman, Nov 8, 2006 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Logging in won't solve the problems of where that traffic came from. If it's autosurf then your server stats will be right but the traffic will be inflated.

Looking at the reports will only prove they haven't been photoshopped.

Finally, I'm not here to act as judge and jury. Others will see the posts by sem_advance and others and make their own decisions on which side to take. If you genuinely feel aggrieved and believe that you need to take this further then seek legal advice.

sarahk, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  11. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Here are the referring sites. If you look at his site, you can probably figure things out.

[​IMG]

Crazy_Rob, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  12. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Anyone wants to advertise on a site with 267494 visitors ?
    yes guys this is real not fake you can check my iTrader for more if you dont believe.

Anyone can login for cpanel for more proof's its just 10$/month sitewide =))

Iam Just trying to make you clear that your traffic may be because of your images being loaded on others sites or else some high traffic referrers

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6505/wow1yt7.jpg

BTW EDIT : Iam not really going to advt anyone's site but i was just showing the op how the stats can be fake =))

amitpatel_3001, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  13. alsjforever

alsjforever Guest

Best Answers:
    aww sorry about that.. I just checked his alexa and it's very untrue lol... 1 million page views in 3 days is unrealistic

alsjforever, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm confused

You have the subdomain of piczo http://pic5.piczo.com/ as a referrer but when I view the source I can see no links to your site. When I click on an image it takes me off to a different location. So how does this site end up in your referrers?

sarahk, Nov 8, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  15. paulgee

paulgee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And so I will finish! And I have paid him some money.

Hi
    Well; to be honest I did not believe your statistical pictures (on your thread) either that is why I posed the questions in your thread initially “in a more polite manner I will admit”! Any Webmaster that has been around would question the Alexa bit (especially in view of the fact of the amount of hits you were claiming); I myself have very little faith in Alexa but it does give a VERY rough guide.

Then you produced a second set of images and although not convinced completely took value in the look of your site and YES hoped your hits would be around the 1k mark after looking at you back links in google, yahoo, MSN etc. etc. and sort of took a gamble against my better judgment a RISK (as you do)!

I am probably your best bet here (if you are being honest) because I do run a statistical company and I will be able to tell from my site the traffic you are sending me and then average it out (in a few days) and this will be a very conservative vote in your favor of 1% so let’s hope that what you claim is true and all this has been a misunderstanding and all these accusations are wrong!

You are a non verified member in paypal and paypal do take fraud seriously I have in the past through ebay been the cause of a police investigation for an ebay scammer and he did go away for a while so I know how serious this could become for you I would suggest that you bite the bullet (if you feel you may be wrong and come clean NOW!) I obviously will be monitoring this myself over the next few days because of all these comments.

Sometimes I do throw caution to the wind (against my better judgment) and Sometimes I am wrong but on average I have made a lot of money taking risks, let’s just pray this is a good one.

Paul

paulgee, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  16. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Looks like it's image views, not page views. :) If you want to measure traffic that way, then http://geo.digitalpoint.com has about 50,000,000 "page views" per day. Oddly that sub-domain doesn't HAVE any pages. :)

If you want people to take your stats seriously (especially when trying to sell advertising), you should cut out images from your stats and only count actual page views (someone visiting your site, currently you are counting someone that never comes to your site but sees a page that shows an image from your site).

digitalpoint, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  17. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In all honesty...I would definately flame anyone who falsely accused me of trying to scam on this forum. Okay, well, I have done it before! :D :p

sarahk, I think this "potty mouth" is appropriate if he was flamed at first!
    Good luck with your site, and congratulations for getting that much traffic! :D

EGS, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  18. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Better yet, use Google Analytics to run your stats (even if you do it side by side with your existing stuff). Google Analytics only counts page views.

digitalpoint, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  19. fordP

fordP Peon

Best Answers:
    I would offer a refund to anyone who bought a link when you provided the stats including image views.

fordP, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  20. playkid

playkid Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok lets put it this way. I am paying for my stats 2 dollars a month from godaddy and i know its not a lot, i went to check my stats like uniqes, pageviews, and all that and my stats gave me what i needed to know. I posted a screen shot of it, People that went to see my stats saw the same thing, so basically IM NOT LYING and my stats IS NOT FAKE (from what my stats is saying) So please tell me, where is my wrong side wrong? Why am i being accused of LYING, SCAMMING with no proof at all when all i do is post what my stats is saying?

100% of people that replied here is not on my side (i dont even know why)
    While the ACCUSER didnt prove anything, Just went on my thread and started crap, hes the good guy. Is it because of his post number?

playkid, Nov 8, 2006 IP