1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase Outbound and Inbound Links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kaisarbhuiyan, Sep 11, 2011.

Hello guys,

I want to increase my sites inbound and outbound link. How can I do that. I am a novice in Search Engine Optimization and Link Building. Can anyone suggest me some rules or procedures about that? Is there any automated link building system?

kaisarbhuiyan, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Kaisar,
    It's simple, really.

Outbound is links on your site to external website. So on your blog / site, link out to sites in your industry and niche (other articles and good content on 3rd party sites).

Inbound is links to your site, which are backlinks. Try joining link exchanges or submitting your site to directories. If you want automated, you can try link blasts or see the link in my sig for a free /automated blast to some directories/social sites (it's not perfect, but so few of these automated scripts/tools ever are).

There's always going to be some manual effort involved.

Slincon, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  3. ginap

ginap Peon

Best Answers:
    try to improve the relevancy and number of inbound links to your site - with your outbounds, try to keep them "authoritative" so if your post talks about building a wall in garden, then link to the local planning permission department etc.

to grow a tool bar page rank - you want to try and keep the number of external links low, otherwise your link juice which flows into your site, will flow out through your on page links.

good luck - read more around here and itll help

ginap, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen dramatic change it my PR juice as i offered guest post. Lastly, I've been accepting one guest post per day with links to their website but as observe my traffic drops. But still my site Domain Authority and Page Authority is still high.

bebs3517, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  5. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write articles and post them on article submission sites with 2 links in bio back to your site this willincrease inbound links.

geester1, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. tjordan06

tjordan06 Member

Best Answers:
    The two above posts seem the conflict with one-another. Blasting links lends to the quantity of backlinks you have. While the second post speaks to improving the quality of backlinks.

Which is more important???

On a side note:
    Are backlink exchanges effective?

Tim

tjordan06, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Outbound links are those links that go out of your website and link to other sites. In bound links are those links that come into your site from other sites. If you want to increase your sites rankings first of all you should work on increasing the number of inbound links. Get hold of a really good link submission service or software and happy linking.

unknownpray, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  8. dpfocnehali

dpfocnehali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To create inbound link which are from other site to your site use forum posting Blog and article submission on sites so there is a increment in your inbound links.
    for creating outbound links that are from your site to other site make contact with others site owner by mailing them and give the outbound link to them.

dpfocnehali, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  9. jacksonpeter

jacksonpeter Peon

Best Answers:
    the first one is effective, but not mentioned for "relevancy".

jacksonpeter, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  10. ginap

ginap Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality Tim... always quality, relevancy... blasting links to your site tends to force links to originate from locations where say 200 other links are on the page, if the link to your site is one of 200 other external links on a page, why is your link important and why should the search engine go down it? there 200 others there....

but thats just one example, it has to be wound up into your over seo strategy really...

ginap, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  11. Brijesh123

Brijesh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's simple way to built it, Do only Link Exchange by which you need to give a link and take a link so by this way you can easily increase your website outbound and inbound links.

Brijesh123, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  12. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried submitting unique articles to myblogguest.com in order to get one-way quality inbound link. If you want some articles to be submitted you can PM me.

bebs3517, Jan 3, 2012 IP