1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to know benefit of low outbound links and 3 way link exchange.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by TSG, Jan 3, 2012.

Hi!
    I saw that some people posted on this forum and also other forums they request 3 way link exchange and 2 way link exchange o what is the different between them and what is the most powerful method?

And some people way they need less then 40 out-bond links site need to link exchange so why they request lower out bond links?

I saw that some people added their friends blog (blog roll) in sidebar footer and also some people added them in special page so what is the most powerful place, sidebar or special page?

TSG, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    2 way links: site A links to site B and site B links to site A
    3 way links: site A links to site B and site B links to site C which is owned by the same owner of site A. idea is to eliminate the footprint so that Google doesn't know its a link exchange.

in terms of low outbound links, more external links a page has, less link juice each link gets. so it is important that you get links from pages that has as less outbound links as possible.

sultanofseo, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  3. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid direct link exchanges, 3 way exchanges leave no footprint (providing C class IP's) and the link weight will be much more effective.

Obtaining links on pages with lower OBL's will always be more beneficial, as any link juice is divided between all outbound links present on the page.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  4. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:

Thanks both of your answer, again one question. If i participate 2 way link exchange then Google will penalized for that? Is 2way heart SEO?

TSG, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  5. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    2 way link exchanges won't get your site penalised providing both sites are related. If they aren't however, you do run this risk yes as you are leaving a clear footprint between both sites. I have sent you a message in regards to creating high quality backlinks which you may find of particular interest, I would encourage you to take a look.

Regards,
    WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  6. Kyle H.

Kyle H. Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think people overthink this way too much. The key is to link to sites that are relevant, and high quality. Follow that rule of thumb and you will stop worrying about all of these meaningless metrics.

Kyle H., Jan 3, 2012 IP
    TSG likes this.