Did any one used this software for submissions ????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by w3bmaster, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    w3bmaster, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I never heard of it before. But if you buy it, please report back to us - i might buy it too.

BILZ, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  3. amazoncom

amazoncom Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i want too to know if is usefull buddy!

amazoncom, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  4. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    It still requires same amount of manual time :rolleyes:

Mong, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  5. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well that's why i ascked to see if it deserves the 75$ investment (not a very low sum for me and i'm not the type that throus money away)

So does anyone use it ?

w3bmaster, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  6. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im trying to purchase it yet it wont let me do it unless i have some code number that they say is supposed to be sent to my email with the free download. I tried getting the free download and im still waiting for an email. Is their site down?

pingpong123, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  7. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI
    I just applied for free trial and got an email and downloaded no problem.

reapr, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  8. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, like Mong noted, it's more like an assist for your manual submissions. It's not automated. From their FAQs:

"No, SubmitEaze is not an automated submission package, it is semi-automated which means you still visit the submission form of website to submit your website details, but can simply use our software to quickly enter their details using the 'Auto-Fill' facility. It is therefore 100% compliant with all directory guidelines."

flip, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  9. chris20492002

chris20492002 Guest

Best Answers:
    I used it and thought it was shit its no better than anyother manual filler/

chris20492002, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  10. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't the Google Toolbar do this for free?

tschrock, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  11. astrojith

astrojith Peon

Best Answers:
    Never used it. But I think manual submission is always better than automated submissions. What makes u sure that they do submit to sites ? Maybe they'll skip a lot as its obvious that a guy wont go through 1000s of directory sites. And, as far as I know, most directories including the really popular ones as Dmoz and the like prohibit automated submissions.

astrojith, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  12. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Just requested the free version again and still no email. This is crazy , maybe i will try the other ones out there.

13. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:
    antonaf, Nov 4, 2006 IP
  14. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Lord have mercy, i just downloaded the free trial of submiteaze and right after
    i tried submitting to one directory it kept tell me to select a pricing detail for one of the 15 free directories that came with the software. I then selcted free submission and it did the same thing again to me.

15. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks it convinced me it's crap

w3bmaster, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  16. fadetoblack

fadetoblack Peon

Best Answers:
    better to sumit manually

fadetoblack, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  17. MarcP

MarcP Guest

Best Answers:
    I am using it for some time now and really like SubmitEaze.

My experiences are different to those stated so far. Especially since Version 2 it is a real time saver.

As the name points out it makes the submission process easier, it's not automated. Included is a huge list of web directories. You can see the PageRank of the homepage of the directory (and sort by this value) and your submission status. This helps to keep track of the directories where you already submitted your page.

And no, you can't do the same with some auto-filler like the Google Toolbar or Roboform. SubmitEaze goes far beyond these "tools". For Example, per profile you can have multiple "link titles" and "description texts" which are used randomly for the submission.

Besides to the included list of web directories you are able to import your own list.

Some people say something like "better to sumit manually". Well, the directory isn't able to tell if this submission was supported by SubmitEaze or not, except by looking into the logfile and analysing how long it took you to fill in the fields.

If you are looking for a tool which really speeds up the submission process, I can recommend this tool.

MarcP, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  18. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ah .. I never heard about it before or rather I never looked for a software . I always go for Manual Submissions , takes some time but you are listed on the appropriate directory and thats what matters more :) :)

mixke, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  19. MarcP

MarcP Guest

Best Answers:
    SubmitEaze is not a tool for automated rather than for supported directory submission.

By the way, besides using it I am not related to the seller/developer of the software.

MarcP, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  20. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, I'm curious about this program and others like it. First, I understand that it is NOT an automated system. YOU are still selecting the directory and the categories/subcategories in which you submit to. It's essentially an autofiller with some nice bells and whistles.

Here's the part I don't understand. You submit your site to directories in order to achieve a higher number of oneway linkbacks, yes? You're also hoping to increase your PageRank as a result of having more linkbacks, yes? As such, shouldn't those links also show in the search engine results when conducting a search for your ***.com?

If this is in fact true, wouldn't you think that a site promoting a website directory submitter to 100's of directories would have a fairly large amount of search engine results when typing in their domain? Example: I typed in "submiteaze.com" into Google and it only returned 345 results. If you do a link check, there only appears to be 18 results.

Am I on the wrong track here? Are these reasonable results for a website promotion software?

IndieRetailer, Nov 12, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.